After the next two modules....

Hopefully, by the time the next two modules get released (MG, Odds & Ends), a good selection of the following will be included:

Commandos & US Rangers (both seem like nice inclusions for the final module)

Stuart Recce

Challenger

Centaur IV

Sherman II & V DD

Churchill III

Daimler Armoured Car

AEC III Armoured Car

Cdn Lynx (actually, I'm not sure how many of these made their way into Normandy)

Cdn Fox Scout Car

Humber I/II

M3 75mm Halftrack

79th Armoured Div units

Kangaroo

Priest (de-frocked carrier)

LVT4 Buffalo

Churchill AVRE

Churchill VII Crocodile

Sherman V Crab (even without a rotating flail it would be cool)

Grant CDL (I doubt this will be included)

Wasp

Staghound AA

Crusader AA

That would cover practically every vehicle issued to CW units in the Jun - Nov 44 time frame. Many of the units are close to existing models as well, so I would hope that would cut down on the work to model them. It would also make the final module pretty worthwhile for all the extra vehicles available for creating scenarios.

Yeah, I saw the list of American/German equipment, but missed your list of British vehicles because it was buried much deeper in the thread.

It looks like you made the list before the CW module came out.

Regardless, I didn't list what was in the game here, but what I'd like to see (mostly for the CW, as that's what I know) by the time the final module arrives. Some of it was mentioned, and some, like the AEC III, seem to have been missed.

I am pretty confident we'll at least see most of the stuff from CMBO for the time period. And hopefully we'll see some stuff that we haven't before, like what you listed up top. I'd have no problem paying more to get an extra module after the last...or more for a really big module at the end.

Mord.

I know I am a real greedy and selfish person, but I also believe that since so far lots of stuff is already present in the game, future module releases should take less time... right?

[And mind you, I still have to finish my 3rd mission in CW module, I told you I'm selfish! :-) ]

The way I see it, having more models allows for more creativity from scenario designers.

I also know that creating the models probably takes a significant amount of time.

Luckily, some of the vehicles I listed are variants of existing models, so I would think that this would provide a base for the variant model (eg. Stuart Recce, Centaur, Sherman DD, Humber I/II, de-frocked Priest, Churchill AVRE, Staghound AA).

Also, maybe if most of these odds & ends models are in the final module (making it a very worthwhile purchase IMHO), then the community would have plenty to keep them busy and not bothering the Battlefront guys about the Bulge stuff....then again, knowing this community...:P

Luckily, some of the vehicles I listed are variants of existing models, so I would think that this would provide a base for the variant model (eg. Stuart Recce, Centaur, Sherman DD, Humber I/II, de-frocked Priest, Churchill AVRE, Staghound AA).

PWS 234/3...PWS 234/3...PWS 234/3....

.... then the community would have plenty to keep them busy and not bothering the Battlefront guys about the Bulge stuff....then again, knowing this community...:P

LOL...uh huh.

Mord.