Intro music with bagpipes would be great

Just would like to say I hope sooner rather than later somebody will make a mod with intro and loading music with bagpipes. Bag pipes during the battle would also be superb. Just a request. I love bagpipes. ;-)

If I remember correctly Aragorn, all you have to do is download the .wav file of bagpipe music you like. rename them

music intro

music splash

music end of battle

and the place them in your Z folder. It is as simple as that. Which particular tunes are you after? Tell you what, I have obtained lots of mods from the hard work others have done on here I am sure I can get you some bagpipe music files...pm me your email so that I can share the files with you via drop box.

I'd favor fife and drum music, e.g., this excerpt from Barry Lyndon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH3JEuQPpKs&feature=related

Eighteenth century but stirring and a propos.

Or 'Scotland the Brave' with bagpipes:

First one is called the battle of Minden, if I'm not mistaken. Never knew that until I came across that rather unknown battle of the combined British/Prussian/Hannoverian/Hessian army against the French in 1759. Rather bad show for the British cavalry btw, although the British infantry performed splendidly.

Scotland the Brave sounds superb. I must have been a Scot in a former life, since bagpipe music always moves me deeply.

I will send you my mail, Para, thank you so much.

Like I said, it is isn't difficult and I have benefited from the modders on here. So time for me to help out a little. You understand that you listen to the tracks select the one(s) you want in game then just rename either or all of them...

music intro

music splash

music end of battle

create a folder call it music or something and then place the folder into your Z folder

Thank you so much, Para, I've downloaded them and listening to them takes me from the dutch lowlands to the Scottisch higlands. If history has it's own music, it is bagpipe.

So far Lilliburlero (those drums!) and Scotland the Brave are also my favorites.

Your welcome :) Have you tried them in game yet?

Lero Lero Lili Burlero...

At first it was adopted by the Commandos as their hymn (or march), but it ended as being the hymn for the RAEME, which I believe fits well with us. computer warriors...

BTW if you search GreenAsJade depot I (as Grunt) made a few wav medley introductions for AK, ETO etc. all played by Regimental bands...

Lero Lero Lili Burlero...

At first it was adopted by the Commandos as their hymn (or march), but it ended as being the hymn for the RAEME, which I believe fits well with us. computer warriors...

BTW if you search GreenAsJade depot I (as Grunt) made a few wav medley introductions for AK, ETO etc. all played by Regimental bands...

I will pop to the depot myself. I will be having ago on that scenario later today GVT :)