Graphical bug

Restarted C&F in 1.10. First game I am playing with this version and only 5 minutes in I noticed the commanders hatches on 2 Stuarts continually opening and closing while the tanks area fire on some bocage.

Re-installed 1.01 to check and it doesn't happen in that version.

Obviously not a gamebreaker but something that surely should have been picked up before release.

Well I don't see how a that explains the hatch opening every time the gun fires. This does not happen in 1.01 so why is it in 1.10?

I thought you meant that the commander buttons up and unbuttons? Can you please clarify, as I'm not really sure what you're describing.

OK had a closer look now. Stuart moves into position unbuttoned. Area fire order given. Commander buttons up then unbuttons and main gun fires. Buttons up again, then unbuttons and main gun fires. Ad infinitum with continuous buttoning/unbuttoning. It only happens if the commander is on unbuttoned order. So I guess he is buttoning up to load each time then unbuttoning to obey my 'unbutton' command. I see the logic of it now so thanks for bearing with me Sergei. I guess its not a bug. But I still think it looks funny!

Yeah, he's doing that little dance to obey with the two conflicting orders - on one hand, he should be keeping a watch outside the turret, on the other hand, he should be inside the turret to load the gun!

But at least he gets a good exercise out of it...