Just mmy machine or is this a bug in CW

Installed the CW module (Hurray!) and hit my head on the QB setup screen (Hurroo):

Under "services" and "combat force" I get some very odd choices (IG ammo bearer and Easy Eight under services for example and.. Light gun tactical and AT rocket under combat force) and most of the standard choices are gone.

I have not tested if it is just the text that is wrong or if the options are actually no longer working...

A bug of some kind I´m afraid though..

/Mattias

Turns out it was one, or more, CM:BN mods that caused this. I have only downloaded mods from the repository but one of them seems to have messed up CW.

The good news is that after removing the "Z" folder from the Data folder things work as they should and the QB forces pick list is now available in its full, indeed impressive, glory!!!

Moving out :)

/M

I have only downloaded mods from the repository but one of them seems to have messed up CW.

It doesn't matter where you get mods from. Mods are made for existing versions of the game only. If you upgrade, you should always uninstall all mods and then reinstall them one by one to make sure they do work (or wait for the mod author to release an update or confirm if it works).

It doesn't matter where you get mods from. Mods are made for existing versions of the game only. If you upgrade, you should always uninstall all mods and then reinstall them one by one to make sure they do work (or wait for the mod author to release an update or confirm if it works).

Thanks for the tip. That might be worth a "sticky" while people are getting the game up and running.