Improve or repair the 'L' hotkey feature.

Game Description:

"Added to 'L' hotkey that will re-display the last turn summaries for reference. This is a handy feature for those that like to do something else during the AI ​​or our opponent's turn."

This is a really useful feature but the feature works only once per round!.

Also, I do occasionally something else during the AI period.

If I can not read fast enough or the phone rings, for example, I've had bad luck because I can not use the 'L' hotkey feature in the same round again. :mad:

Change/improve or repaire this issue as soon as possible please!

At its present form missing the enemy turn replay you most likely lose more than what you can get from this list. In other words not much extra info you obtain which you cannot check afterwards on the map and report/graph area.

What can be good to improve is to keep a log of decision events (all, not only last turn) you and your opponent made, as well as other events triggered during the game.

I agree.

- A bit more data about DOWs would be nice. Something between surefire events and complete surprise :) . As it is, it's hard for new players to understand what's going on.

- You can DOW and roll over some countries nearly without any consequences while others invasions will (always) have huge consequences. Experienced players will know which ones, newbies won't and it can kill a game :D .

Card driven board games give the player action cards in the hand.

And at the end of the card you can see what might happen if you throw the right dice results.

SC already uses kind of "action cards", the decision events.

If i could decide, i would go this way.

If a player wants to declare war on a country, a DE kind of thing could happen.

There you could get some historical background infos, a nice picture, maybe even a sound file, and an insight about what might happen if you do declare war AT THIS TIME.

I would add to all decisions (like buy a diplo chit, purchase a unit, change convoy money) an info like described above.

All just for the glory of the game engine, which has to take a stand against critics from everywhere, and this every day, with little help but its pure but wonderful working game mechanics.

SC WW1 was in my eyes a very, very well done first step into this direction.