Radio Failures

I've just experience what I suspect is a radio failure within a halftrack. The communications icon (for the passengers) showing radio contact suddenly disappeared for no apparent reason. I assume that this is a radio failure. Very nice to see this kind of detail included.

But...

I'm not sure why vehicles don't show a 'radio' icon in their equipment section of the UI? It would make it far easier to know which vehicles are equipped with radios. If they did then the icon could be replaced by a 'broken radio' icon when a radio fails.

Perhaps certain radios could also be 'acquired'?

Radios and contact with higher HQ do go in and out of contact occassionally depending on what the user is doing. There's probably logical reasons for it happening but I'm not observant enough to catch it. My joke is the off-map artillery guy is briefly off relieving himself against a tree.