Question about addon purchasing in bulk

I would like to ask a question about the addon purchases that are available for Battle for Normandy.

Since getting those delivered would cost me 20 dollars each time as well as 18 euro customs duty (why?), I was wondering if I could purchase all 3 addons in one go.

Having the digital download be available to me right away, while the shipment will be held off until all three addons have been released and can be shipped at the same time to save on money, would be really nice in my opinion.

I don't think snail mail delivery of the modules will give you very much more than digital download if that's available to you, besides the security of having a backup disk. And having your backup disk on 1 1/2 year bundle-backorder won't do you any good when your computer crashes next month and you need to reinstall. If you have the ability to digital download thne burn the installer to DVD for backup that'll save you a lot of local government tariff money. :)

It doesn't matter if my computer crashes soon, since the download is available for a certain amount of time. Also I purchased a steelbook edition, so I'd like to have the official disks in it, not some lousy self printed stuff.

Right now the preorder isn't digital download only, so I do not even have an option to choose download only as far as I can see.

In the US shipping is US$10.00 and then US$1.00 for each additional item ordered at the same time. I assume something similar is available for European customers. Most likely US$20.00 + US$1.00 for each additional item (for a total of US$22.00 in your case).

You can check this out by setting up an order yourself and see what the shipping charges are. I believe, but don't know for sure, that you should see the total cost calculated before you buy (US customers do).

The pre-orders for the base CMBN game shipped from the US because that was where the Steelbook supply was located at. I don't know what the logistics were of getting those cases to the European warehouse were, but apparently they needed to ship from the US for one reason or another. As Sergei points out, I don't believe that will be the case for the Commonwealth module.