New file at the Repository: Saving Private Ryan (2012-02-17)

That footage was recorded a few days ago, before i edited the map again, i made a separate post to get a answer. User M1 Garand suggested that i might have those strange issues regarding A.I plans, i might just remove those plans or adjust them to see if this is is giving me these problems.

It worked! I might have added a 'setup' AI plan for the German side and now everything stays on the same side, gonna need a good play-through to see if my adjustment are working out fine.

I mainly adjusted the cliff, even though i had to move the bunker left of Dog One more to the left because for some reason it went downwards in the cliff.

But the biggest change is that i made the map bigger in it's width so that when you have to take out the 88's, you are not fighting directly against the sides of the map.

Also added behind the main trenches is another line of trenches with some extra German forces. At the mortar area i have added more German soldiers as well with a MG 34 team, a concrete MG bunker has been placed behind the left side 88 flak gun to make this easier to defend for the German side. The flak 88's are also operational this time, but to not make them slaughter every allied soldier in the trenches, they are put on poor leadership and ammo supply.

Yeah, don't know why, it's still up though, even though it seems the screenshot supplied was gone:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=2165

Btw, 366 downloads on the file and just one rate and no comment? :(

yeah we all aren't very good at commenting on the repository, don't worry we really do appreciate the work.

We usually aren't so shy, no idea why the comments section is always so blank.

Personally I haven't had a chance to play through yet, but am looking forward to it.