Those things you love..about cmbn!

Most of my favorite moments so far have happened in the editor, when I figure out a new way to work the engine and editor to do my bidding.

Nothing like taking an empty, flat field... and turning into a complex landscape ... then blowing the living cr@p out of it.

-----

Although a certain 1400 meter kill does come to mind, along with a 150mm IG that was able to rack up 35 cas and still live out the battle.

I love the fact that an equal game can swing wildly to either side depending on player skill and it doesn't always end with each side grinding each other down to the last man. When in other games you lose a quarter of your army in a single battle and it's called a "heroic victory" ... well, you fire up CMBN :D

Both from the same battle huh Schultz? that was a miserable affair. I was enraged when that kill was made.

That IG was killing GIs the whole battle. That was really insane. I had spotters in a tower and everything. And still just that loud boom everytime it fired and then the even louder explosion. Never got more than a semi solid ? as far as gun location