Posible? CMOSTFRONT mod?

Jorge your english is even better than mine....I have not seen any mods for this but yes would love it as I am a big eastern front historian and major fan/player of the barbarossa to berlin combat mission..Do u have that one> Battlefront also has Theatre of War 2 which has missin generator and major campain and maps and moudel add ons and although its real-timish you can slow downm and even pause the action just like in the Combat missions WEGO format..A friednd of mine has this software and it is qamazing and as always historically accurate...so mu7ch so Im buying it next payday!! If you havent already, read up on it and see what you think...

Paz

Tdogg I agree totally...I'd be happier if they finish off this run with the module after commonwealth...then do an East front title with three modules...then revisit the West with the Bulge...then go back to the east and so on.

This way it breaks it up abit...keeps everyone happy and stops a front overdose.

Not sure if you can do polls on this forum but it would be interesting in what others want.

At least start a thread up maybe.

I was working for this a short time, got the PPSH from Combat mission Afghanistan ingame, but I didnt got the texture working, the gun was without texture. So, the dream I had died.

yea that can be a start, just need the russian uniforms, voice files and sounds can be from cm afghanistan, i can live without the gun texture to bad i cant or have the time..

and yea i agree hope they go to russian front after the module

Agreed good gentlemen! I am just trembling with excitement over how the eastern front expierence is gonna be like with all these new mechanics ect...marketing wise it might be smart to release the main eastern front game and then as Wodin suggested release modules for both in a rotated format...keeping all of us happy rather than burning us out on the western front...which by no means indicates im unhappy with it but part of what I like about CM series is barbaroosaa to berlin, afghanistan ect the more obscure conflicts and less of the GI JOE %#*% that clogs the market...well the US market anyway hahah