Strating game and Game Purchases

I went to start the game yesterday from the desktop and nothing? Had to reinstall the game again and it worked, not sure what happend, no changes made.?????

PS No limit to the amount of times reinstalling the game? I hope?

By the way, what happens when the computer needs to be upgraded 2 years from now, will these games have to be repurchased? I hope I misunderstood some of the other posts.

You will have to unlicense the game, there is an option to do so, not difficult unless your Av/FireWire blocks the game Internet connection (error 12)

You can install the game as many times as you want but you only get to licenses, that means you can only have it activated in two PCs

Thanks, so if I decide to get three different computers in the next 3-5 years I will be unable to play the game? I still play cmbb and have had that game on like 5 computers I owned over the years. This is not a good policy with a time limit or re-installs on the disks. I know stuff gets pirated but if I buy the game in 2011 and want to play it in 2019 irregardless of the number of computers I have owned I should believe that I do not have to buy the game again? Am I wrong? I just don't like the time issue on things

Hi Huhr,

Yes you'll be able to reinstall as you upgrade your computers so long as you unlicense the game from the old computer before you install on the new one.

Two licenses just means you can have it installed on two different computers at the same time, it does not however limit the number of installations overall, i.e. from computer to computer as you move the game from one system to another and so on.

But if you ever do have a problem with the licenses, computer crash or something similar you just have to let us know and we can get you back up and running easily enough via the Battlefront Helpdesk.

I hope this helps,

Hubert

Thanks Hubert for clearing that up for me. I keep things forever and Is till play your cmbb and cmak games as single player and email. I just like the simplicity of the design and the challenge of the game.

thanks for clearing this up