WWII European Theater Campaign (Large Map)

This is still a work in progress but we are getting much closer and with that in mind we thought we'd throw out a screenshot of the current setup for the invasion of Poland.

This will hopefully give everyone an idea of what we would be looking at here in terms scale and how we are really trying to take advantage of the brand new European Theater map derived from the highly rated WWI release :)

poland_small.jpg

Invasion of Poland - Click here for the full size image

Once complete, this campaign will be a part of a free add-on to the WWI release!

Hubert

Global WWI would be an interesting campaign and has been requested by others as well, I'm just doubtful if that will come from our end due to the amount of work we already have in the queue on our end.

For a WW2 campaign, can you be more specific as I am not sure what you are looking for here other than what we've shown above?

You know.... this is a tough one. On one hand, the large scale is great for maneuver but a bear to manage when all the belligerents are in, especially without a "save" option during a PBEM turn. For the current Global SC scale, things are much smoother with less tasks and turn completion can be prosecuted expeditiously.

Do you mean a Global campaign at the above scale or an upgrade to the existing Global campaigns using the latest engine?

number 2 an upgrade of the existing Global Campaign using the new engine, that would do away with several problems like Italy and France becomming major powers just to name my favorite. I know you guys work hard, I have never seen such designer-tester-player communication-cooperation before, but upgrading the Global Conflict game to this engine would be very cool. A global campaign at the scale shown above would be a bit too large for my taste, I have to work and eat and sleep sometime.