Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are correct Stuka ... and you have no idea what it cost me to say that ... but the rules are explicit on the subject of who may and may not begin an incarnation of the Peng Challenge Thread.

ONLY Knights of the CessPool and above are allowed that privilege and most certainly a mere Other Recognized would NOT fall into that category.

Let me just check the rules here and I'll provide the exact citation that spells it out in black and white ... always assuming that your browser is set that way I suppose.

Let's see ... hmmm ... Making Fun of Australians ... Blood Hamster Matches ... Outreboarders ... Mormon Wives ... geeze I have to get this organized ...

Well it's here, I know it ... Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had him. He laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the cesspool threads DID exist ... uh, that is that he started the thread without authorization and there'll be hell to pay then, just see if there isn't.

Joe

Just trying my new sig on for size.

Does it make my butt look big?

It's your head that makes your butt look big. With that tiny little skull atop your neck (it must be a neck, it's on your shoulders) almost everything else looks too big.

I withhold judgement on other sizes ... but it's likely that some ... uh ... sections might look correctly proportioned in relation to your head. No doubt this has led the good Lady Baroness Von Stuka to some confusion.

Joe

A blatant thingy reference if ever I saw one...
Whatever are you talking about Stuka? (Now THERE'S a more appropriate sig line ... and one I'm sure you hear all the time.)

I was obviously referring to your feet and the difficulty the Lady Baroness Von Stuka has in buying you socks ... not to mention the difficulty she has with getting you to follow the concept of wearing matching socks.

Joe