Things about The Peng Challenge Thread that I'll love to see in CMx2 WWII

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because that would infer that I find you interesting and nothing could be further from the truth.

If given the choice of either watching you for one minute or watching an old TV test pattern (Accompanied by a 60 cycle hum turned up really, really loud) for 24 hours, I'd opt for the latter.

And bring my own popcorn.

Other People's Thingie references have skyrocketed around here since the Olden Dayes.

Joe must be slipping.

I can't be everywhere ... I have to devote some time to my other favorite websites ... www.glamorousgeishasofguam.com is very demanding of my time.

That's why I have an Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread ... granted he's a poor substitute but you go to war with the

Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread you have, not the one you wish you had.

Joe

I can't be everywhere ... I have to devote some time to my other favorite websites ... www.glamorousgeishasofguam.com is very demanding of my time.

That's why I have an Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread ... granted he's a poor substitute but you go to war with the

Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread you have, not the one you wish you had.

Joe

We were setting a trap for Bauhaus and dalem fell into it. I can't understand how that happened. We left out all geeky Star Trek references and pictures of miniatures. I'm sure there wasn't a whiff of sickeningly sweet rum-based drinks, nor was there an invitation to versify.

All meta-tags pointing to boy bands, NASCAR, gladiator movies, Indiana high school marching bands, wetsuits + tapioca were completely expunged, or so I was lead to believe.

Just one of those damn-fool things, I guess.

We were setting a trap for Bauhaus and dalem fell into it. I can't understand how that happened. We left out all geeky Star Trek references and pictures of miniatures. I'm sure there wasn't a whiff of sickeningly sweet rum-based drinks, nor was there an invitation to versify.

All meta-tags pointing to boy bands, NASCAR, gladiator movies, Indiana high school marching bands, wetsuits + tapioca were completely expunged, or so I was lead to believe.

Just one of those damn-fool things, I guess.

Well there's your problem ... you set a trap.

With Bauhaus it's really just a matter of dragging one of the above into his view and he's suddenly that dog in Up! ... SQUIRREL ...

You overthought it ...

Joe