Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

What? Did I hear one of 'em whisper a challenge? Naw, couldn't be. They don't have the hormone glands for such to be the case. Aw well, maybe I can talk Lars into shooting one, just to put it out of our misery.

Does 'barndoor', and 'inside' mean anything to you ?

Noba.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just for the sake of everyone's sanity, I shall kick the crap out of an Aussie, as an example of their inferiority (Shut the Feck up, Stuka!).

NOBA! I will send you a random set-up for CMAK, human purchase of forces. All regions combined, Day, cool weather. My coin flip will determine whose axis and who isn't.

I'll not play any of your "set-ups." Random, without evil weather or night, so I can see your pixeltruppen die.

What say ye, oh Noba, oh buzz-clicker Aussie?

Well, just for the sake of everyone's sanity, I shall kick the crap out of an Aussie, as an example of their inferiority (Shut the Feck up, Stuka!).

I will not!

Just for the sake of everyone's clarity, I will point out that Leeos's version of 'kicking the crap out of an Aussie' can be literally translated as 'being kicked off of flags by, dieing-alot-now at the hands off and generally running away from'....an Aussie.

As it stands now at about turn 20 of 30 or so, the pencil necked turnip boiler Leeo has already lost a flag, has another changing hands under skilfully timed arty and smoke combined with an infantry and armour assault and has a third waiting to be taken at my leisure as it contains only 2 dead MKIV's, alot of arty craters and a squad or two crawling away to die....