Naughty, naughty BFC.

jim crowley

If I didn't know better, I would say the mischievous little imps deliberately held this one back, awaiting the inevitable fall-out from the CMX2 announcement so they could say "told you so"

But they wouldn't stoop to that would they :D

Seriously, this is a briliant bit of news for us WW2 bigots and mirrors some vague hopes I held for CMX2. Great stuff!

I've gotta admit, this came totally and entirely out of left field for me! I've lost track of how many current and projected game projects they're currently juggling, a full dozen?! Maybe that 3-D version of "My Little Pony" that I've been hoping for is about to be announced too!

Originally posted by MikeyD:

I've gotta admit, this came totally and entirely out of left field for me! I've lost track of how many current and projected game projects they're currently juggling, a full dozen?! Maybe that 3-D version of "My Little Pony" that I've been hoping for is about to be announced too!

MikeyD, now you have no more excuse for not doing this russian Valentine XI mod !

:D

[ October 13, 2005, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Thin Red Line ]