The Waffle and the Penguin Should be Friends!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes me feel all...strange.

cues 'The World Turned Upside Down'

I see this as...a noble gesture. Waffler reaching out to Cesspooler, their steely gazes meeting above furrowed brows, across the gulf of the similarity that separates them, as it were.

I blame Kitty. And I never did like 'willowy'.

But one thing...stop calling us 'Penguins', you bastards. It's either 'Cesspoolers', or 'Followers of the Peng Way'.

Or somefink. But 'penguins' are right out.

This thread makes me feel all...strange.

cues 'The World Turned Upside Down'

I see this as...a noble gesture. Waffler reaching out to Cesspooler, their steely gazes meeting above furrowed brows, across the gulf of the similarity that separates them, as it were.

I blame Kitty. And I never did like 'willowy'.

But one thing...stop calling us 'Penguins', you bastards. It's either 'Cesspoolers', or 'Followers of the Peng Way'.

Or somefink. But 'penguins' are right out.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />But one thing...stop calling us 'Penguins', you bastards. It's either 'Cesspoolers', or 'Followers of the Peng Way'.

Okay, how about pengwiener? ...Nah, just stick with what works.

penguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.giftongue.gif

But 'penguins' are right out.
No argument here. </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />But one thing...stop calling us 'Penguins', you bastards. It's either 'Cesspoolers', or 'Followers of the Peng Way'.

Okay, how about pengwiener? ...Nah, just stick with what works.

penguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.gifpenguin.giftongue.gif

But 'penguins' are right out.
No argument here. </font>

while its owner is trying to hook up with a teenage boy in the park's men's room
I, for one, would not mind meeting this owner though.

Now, as i see it, Wafflers compare to the Gods Of the Cesspool like Neanderthals to homo sapiens, they are more rugged, less intelligent, shorter and big nosed. Obviously this can never result in a friendship of equals.

However, with my superior insights (a common thing amongst knights of the Grand Pool ), i CAN see a way how the Weebels, euhrm, Waffels and the Glorious Followers of Peng will be able to live together. The solution is simple, from henceforth all Wafflers should be called "slaves to the followers of Peng" or in short "the cheap bitches", they will be used for easy target practice in CMBO,CMBB, CMAK,... they will randomly flatter their superior lords ,the Knights of the Cesspool, and in general degrade themselves for the enjoyment of the heroic Knights, without soiling themselves so much as they usually do when speaking to a überKnight.

Now, where do i go to choose my own Waffle-slave/boy/toy ?

Knight of the Pool,

Sturmy

[ March 06, 2004, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: SturmSebber ]

while its owner is trying to hook up with a teenage boy in the park's men's room
I, for one, would not mind meeting this owner though.

Now, as i see it, Wafflers compare to the Gods Of the Cesspool like Neanderthals to homo sapiens, they are more rugged, less intelligent, shorter and big nosed. Obviously this can never result in a friendship of equals.

However, with my superior insights (a common thing amongst knights of the Grand Pool ), i CAN see a way how the Weebels, euhrm, Waffels and the Glorious Followers of Peng will be able to live together. The solution is simple, from henceforth all Wafflers should be called "slaves to the followers of Peng" or in short "the cheap bitches", they will be used for easy target practice in CMBO,CMBB, CMAK,... they will randomly flatter their superior lords ,the Knights of the Cesspool, and in general degrade themselves for the enjoyment of the heroic Knights, without soiling themselves so much as they usually do when speaking to a überKnight.

Knight of the Pool,

Sturmy

[ March 06, 2004, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: SturmSebber ]

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Knight of the Pool

Sturmy

There are certainly quite a few people in here who love nothing better than spouting off, rather loudly, about how they would love to pour their molten hot white lava all over the next guy and shove their TNT where the sun don't shine...

Hell, at times I have thought....

Go get a room why don't you!! :eek: :D;)

Hmmmm I wonder if they also enjoy shopping for shoes! :D

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Knight of the Pool

Sturmy

There are certainly quite a few people in here who love nothing better than spouting off, rather loudly, about how they would love to pour their molten hot white lava all over the next guy and shove their TNT where the sun don't shine...

Hell, at times I have thought....

Go get a room why don't you!! :eek: :D;)

Hmmmm I wonder if they also enjoy shopping for shoes! :D