The SC Tonight Show with Zapp Leno!

zappsweden

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zapp funny is good, and it doesn't even have to be SC as far as I am concerned.

But it is apparent you are just using the forum to be a petulant brat and further the ongoing spat you have with Terif. And if Terif was acting like this, I would mention it to him too.

What has me confused, is you joined my own forum, but I can't fathom why?

You haven't said squat over there since you joined. Is it because we don't enjoy tantrums there?

Zapp funny is good, and it doesn't even have to be SC as far as I am concerned.

But it is apparent you are just using the forum to be a petulant brat and further the ongoing spat you have with Terif. And if Terif was acting like this, I would mention it to him too.

What has me confused, is you joined my own forum, but I can't fathom why?

You haven't said squat over there since you joined. Is it because we don't enjoy tantrums there?

Liam's thoughts on the Subject:

Zapp's a good guy. Sometimes people get rubbed the wrong way. I think that we don't want to emphasize how important feelings/good sportsmanship are with all sorts of people. Sometimes they get stepped on, sometimes someone is right or a little bit right but their point is lost in Anger and Fustration. Reality of it all is, I've been there, I think we all have been. So you know, just chill, let it go and hell with it. Not worth fighting a pointless War

On another note, you all need to just remeber you're human tongue.gif we yell, we scream, we poop, lordy, what else do we do?

Humans, Errrr, Kinda a funny creature No?

Liam's thoughts on the Subject:

Zapp's a good guy. Sometimes people get rubbed the wrong way. I think that we don't want to emphasize how important feelings/good sportsmanship are with all sorts of people. Sometimes they get stepped on, sometimes someone is right or a little bit right but their point is lost in Anger and Fustration. Reality of it all is, I've been there, I think we all have been. So you know, just chill, let it go and hell with it. Not worth fighting a pointless War

On another note, you all need to just remeber you're human tongue.gif we yell, we scream, we poop, lordy, what else do we do?

Humans, Errrr, Kinda a funny creature No?

I hardly really know Zapp.

I do know he has been with the game a good while.

I would think though, he would be one of our more sterling members.

Well I can say this much Zapp welcome to the club.

Now you know how I feel when I get the exact same response.

Yes I have actually received posts from hurt fans upset that I have not lived up to their preconceived notion of me smile.gif

There is laughing with people, and there is laughing at people. The former is considered friendly, the latter is of course not.

But you can't fault the audience when sometimes they can't distinguish which form is currently being employed.

I might have joined one of the various leagues, but for all the past bickering threads and posts that have only made them look like a bad wager.

Who loses? We all lose.

I hardly really know Zapp.

I do know he has been with the game a good while.

I would think though, he would be one of our more sterling members.

Well I can say this much Zapp welcome to the club.

Now you know how I feel when I get the exact same response.

Yes I have actually received posts from hurt fans upset that I have not lived up to their preconceived notion of me smile.gif

There is laughing with people, and there is laughing at people. The former is considered friendly, the latter is of course not.

But you can't fault the audience when sometimes they can't distinguish which form is currently being employed.

I might have joined one of the various leagues, but for all the past bickering threads and posts that have only made them look like a bad wager.

Who loses? We all lose.

I know Zapp, he's just human ;)

I don't know you Sarge nor have I ever played you.

Play in the league, dependant on attitudes, immaturity? Well, hell, we're all boys. I hate to say it no matter how much we try to avoid the fact it's all a game. ;)

No reason to step on someones feelings, or lose your cool. Though of course everyone does it. So what, ;) who cares. Relax, breath, and play more SC smile.gif

I have a anger management issue myself. I have had to learn not to get angry. "Need to get better at SC to take it out on all you players who've continually pounded me!!!!!!!!" ;)

I know Zapp, he's just human ;)

I don't know you Sarge nor have I ever played you.

Play in the league, dependant on attitudes, immaturity? Well, hell, we're all boys. I hate to say it no matter how much we try to avoid the fact it's all a game. ;)

No reason to step on someones feelings, or lose your cool. Though of course everyone does it. So what, ;) who cares. Relax, breath, and play more SC smile.gif

I have a anger management issue myself. I have had to learn not to get angry. "Need to get better at SC to take it out on all you players who've continually pounded me!!!!!!!!" ;)

photo_carson3.jpg

"I happen to like ZappLeno but for those of you who don't, you can choose this young man on my right, and your name is --?"

"Barrabus."

"Barrabus -- !"

"Yeah, I'm Canada's alternative to ZappLeno. Usually the public chooses me over other guys, no idea why, but it's been like that for as long as I can remember."

photo_carson3.jpg

"I happen to like ZappLeno but for those of you who don't, you can choose this young man on my right, and your name is --?"

"Barrabus."

"Barrabus -- !"

"Yeah, I'm Canada's alternative to ZappLeno. Usually the public chooses me over other guys, no idea why, but it's been like that for as long as I can remember."

Interview Zappleno with Dragonheart new champ in worldleague.....

Moderator: Hey Dragon what do you say? It´s the first time since you play SC you got the crown.

Dragonheart: Well it was a hard job, the other league was deleted before i made it but now i feel really gooo.....

Moderator: Wait Dragon....breaking news.... i just heart that you were just penalized 5 ranks for talking crap.

Dragonheart: Huhhh.... :confused: ..hmmm ....crap....what do you mean?

Moderator: You insulted Kuniworth the former No 1.

Dragonheart : Ohhh äehm i can remember him but its a long time ago that i insulted him.

Moderator: It seems he can remember to you better than you can, and he is administrator of the Worldleague.

Dragonheart: Oh.., i was warned, but i didnt care about this.

Moderator: What will you do now.

Dragonheart: Hmmm i think i will have to beat Zapp another three times to regain what belongs to me.

10 Minutes later......

Dragonheart: Ok good news i beat Zapp i´m now No 3 again. So i rolled the hole field of ....**thinking** ähmm 7 players...and soon....i..

Moderator: Wait a second Dragon...i just heart about a new rule in this league.

Dragonheart: Damn what else??

Moderator: You are not allowed to play Zapp anymore.

Dragonheart: Fu.... but this was the last acitve player in this league.

Moderator: Thats real life Dragon....

Interview Zappleno with Dragonheart new champ in worldleague.....

Moderator: Hey Dragon what do you say? It´s the first time since you play SC you got the crown.

Dragonheart: Well it was a hard job, the other league was deleted before i made it but now i feel really gooo.....

Moderator: Wait Dragon....breaking news.... i just heart that you were just penalized 5 ranks for talking crap.

Dragonheart: Huhhh.... :confused: ..hmmm ....crap....what do you mean?

Moderator: You insulted Kuniworth the former No 1.

Dragonheart : Ohhh äehm i can remember him but its a long time ago that i insulted him.

Moderator: It seems he can remember to you better than you can, and he is administrator of the Worldleague.

Dragonheart: Oh.., i was warned, but i didnt care about this.

Moderator: What will you do now.

Dragonheart: Hmmm i think i will have to beat Zapp another three times to regain what belongs to me.

10 Minutes later......

Dragonheart: Ok good news i beat Zapp i´m now No 3 again. So i rolled the hole field of ....**thinking** ähmm 7 players...and soon....i..

Moderator: Wait a second Dragon...i just heart about a new rule in this league.

Dragonheart: Damn what else??

Moderator: You are not allowed to play Zapp anymore.

Dragonheart: Fu.... but this was the last acitve player in this league.

Moderator: Thats real life Dragon....

And now over to our special band playing here tonight.

WELCOME TO "Dire SC-traits"

dsmain2.jpg

That aint working , that's they way you do it...

get your Money for nothing and your Chits for free.

- Get your money for nothing............................... your chits for free.

- Get your money for nothing............................... your techs for free.

Look at that, Look at that!

... I want my, I want my, I want my Jet L Three.

... I want my, I want my, I want my MPP.

:D Applause!!! :D (crowd cheers) :D

[ May 01, 2004, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

And now over to our special band playing here tonight.

WELCOME TO "Dire SC-traits"

dsmain2.jpg

That aint working , that's they way you do it...

get your Money for nothing and your Chits for free.

- Get your money for nothing............................... your chits for free.

- Get your money for nothing............................... your techs for free.

Look at that, Look at that!

... I want my, I want my, I want my Jet L Three.

... I want my, I want my, I want my MPP.

:D Applause!!! :D (crowd cheers) :D

[ May 01, 2004, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

• 1 month later...

Zapp Leno announcing show NUMBER FIVE!

bearthpre.jpg

Pie Analyzes i.e "What would THIS person do with his pies?"

Hubert: - Would eat a hexagon Pie every morning for breakfast. :D

Terif: - Do not eat, only drinks during the morning. You see, he saves all his pies for pie charts of his SC games. :D

Zappsweden - Is hungry. You see, he used all his pies throwing them at ppl. :D

Kuniworth - Is a glutton. He ate all his pies and instead had to throw in his own face during the next full Moon. :D

What would Blashy's first words as president be?

- This sucks. You all suck. :D

- Why do PBEM ppl always watch the same episodes of Neighbours though the series ended several years ago?

- They like reruns. :D

[ May 01, 2004, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Zapp Leno announcing show NUMBER FIVE!

bearthpre.jpg

Pie Analyzes i.e "What would THIS person do with his pies?"

Hubert: - Would eat a hexagon Pie every morning for breakfast. :D

Terif: - Do not eat, only drinks during the morning. You see, he saves all his pies for pie charts of his SC games. :D

Zappsweden - Is hungry. You see, he used all his pies throwing them at ppl. :D

Kuniworth - Is a glutton. He ate all his pies and instead had to throw in his own face during the next full Moon. :D

What would Blashy's first words as president be?

- This sucks. You all suck. :D

- Why do PBEM ppl always watch the same episodes of Neighbours though the series ended several years ago?

- They like reruns. :D

[ May 01, 2004, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

- Do you know what the multiple award-winning series "Everybody Loves Raymond" corresponds to in the SC award shows?

- No? :confused:

- "Everybody Beats Liam" :D

- What is the only thing missing in the SC Forums now?

- That Hubert post on forum: "Zapp.....Terif.......Rambo.....Kuniworth..... YOU HAVE ALL BEEN X-ed. Welcome to the Jamie Kennedy Experiment Show (Jamie takes of his Hubert mask)." :D

Why do JerseyJohn's gameplay STINK?

- He is from New Jersey :D

Why does JerseyJohn's posting smell bad?

-He IS from new Jersey? :D

Question, Who is the SC person described here ?

For 10 points:

In his house, there are lots of lots of rooms. Every room has a sign. "Liam", "Rambo",... i.e one room for every SC player he ever played

For 8 points:

In every room there is a desk with a computer and alot of drawers.

For 5 points:

Every desk has one drawer for every game he played against that particular person.

For 3 points:

In every drawer there is a bunch of papers, each paper an essay describing one turn of the particular game.

For 2 points

In every room there is a special ON/OFF button but it is not for the screen and not for the computer... :rolleyes:

For 1 point

Very often there is a dense fog around the house. :D

[ April 29, 2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]