The SC Tonight Show with Zapp Leno!

zappsweden

If losing is proof that you aren't cheating, I've proved it dozens of times! :D

The past year or so I've played about ten games, all of them IP, and I've enjoyed them more than PBEM, but I need to have a book in front of me because the game takes a long time.

What you said about taking all that time on the game and blowing it with a careless move has been said many times regarding chess. Among really good chess players it isn't actually a mistake that loses, usually it's something more subtle that forces a small mistake on the opponent and after that he loses. That's after many hours of nerve wracking playing; exactly as you said.

Except chess is always more frustrating because there are no elements of chance.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If losing is proof that you aren't cheating, I've proved it dozens of times! :D

The past year or so I've played about ten games, all of them IP, and I've enjoyed them more than PBEM, but I need to have a book in front of me because the game takes a long time.

What you said about taking all that time on the game and blowing it with a careless move has been said many times regarding chess. Among really good chess players it isn't actually a mistake that loses, usually it's something more subtle that forces a small mistake on the opponent and after that he loses. That's after many hours of nerve wracking playing; exactly as you said.

Except chess is always more frustrating because there are no elements of chance.

• 1 month later...

jay-leno-003.jpg

Leno 2005 Summer Show.

Why is the PBEM reload obselete?

- Rambo invented the Matrix Reloaded :confused:

What is that?

- Restarting (Reloading) the entire game :D

What would Zapp say hitting a weak drive on Hole 1, ending up short not reaching the fairway?

- Going home to REFUEL with some Pasta, "BRB". :D LMAO!

What does Rambo say when he tee off and hooks his drive into the woods on hole 1 and the other players ask "Should we go look for the ball?"?

- Waste of time, off to work CU. :mad: :D

Why is Zapp Leno not as funny as he used to be, his jokes are not as sharp and thought through as before?

- Same answer as last question. :D

[ May 19, 2005, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

jay-leno-003.jpg

Leno 2005 Summer Show.

Why is the PBEM reload obselete?

- Rambo invented the Matrix Reloaded :confused:

What is that?

- Restarting (Reloading) the entire game :D

What would Zapp say hitting a weak drive on Hole 1, ending up short not reaching the fairway?

- Going home to REFUEL with some Pasta, "BRB". :D LMAO!

What does Rambo say when he tee off and hooks his drive into the woods on hole 1 and the other players ask "Should we go look for the ball?"?

- Waste of time, off to work CU. :mad: :D

Why is Zapp Leno not as funny as he used to be, his jokes are not as sharp and thought through as before?

- Same answer as last question. :D

[ May 19, 2005, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

What would the Seinfeld characters correspond to in the SC world?

George Costanza = Jon J Rambo , Comment: Hot blooded dude, "I AM NOT SCREAMING!!!" :mad: :D

Jerry Seinfeld = Zappsweden, Comment: Funny, difference is the real Jerry makes money off of it

Kramer = Kuniworth, Comment: You never know what that Kram...eh Kuni dude is up to. He is a mystery. :confused:

Elaine = No particular person, perhaps could be the whiners on forum who are afraid of starting their own topics and fight with their painted fingernails instead of a good old Wild West Gunfight tongue.gif

Newman = A green dude. Comment (hint): PUUUUURE EVIL! :D;)

[ May 19, 2005, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

What would the Seinfeld characters correspond to in the SC world?

George Costanza = Jon J Rambo , Comment: Hot blooded dude, "I AM NOT SCREAMING!!!" :mad: :D

Jerry Seinfeld = Zappsweden, Comment: Funny, difference is the real Jerry makes money off of it

Kramer = Kuniworth, Comment: You never know what that Kram...eh Kuni dude is up to. He is a mystery. :confused:

Elaine = No particular person, perhaps could be the whiners on forum who are afraid of starting their own topics and fight with their painted fingernails instead of a good old Wild West Gunfight tongue.gif

Newman = A green dude. Comment (hint): PUUUUURE EVIL! :D;)

[ May 19, 2005, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

• 3 months later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to a brand new season of the SC tonight show

sleno02.jpg

Leno: I hear some noise in the background, can someone fix the sound please????

What the???

kermit100.jpg

Kermit: Sorry Leno old friend. Your ratings are doing poorly, so I will take over from now on.

And action...

muppet-GROUP.jpg

It's time to play the music

It's time to light the lights

It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

Signal for commercials someone

Gonzo: HOOOOOONK!

gonzo.jpg

[ August 27, 2005, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to a brand new season of the SC tonight show

sleno02.jpg

Leno: I hear some noise in the background, can someone fix the sound please????

What the???

kermit100.jpg

Kermit: Sorry Leno old friend. Your ratings are doing poorly, so I will take over from now on.

And action...

muppet-GROUP.jpg

It's time to play the music

It's time to light the lights

It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

Signal for commercials someone

Gonzo: HOOOOOONK!

gonzo.jpg

[ August 27, 2005, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

SC Tonight Show Special Muppet Edition continues...

It's time for the:

Find a matching SC player for the Muppet

Ok, I start:

Sam The Eagle

sam_muppet.jpg

SC Player= jon_j_rambo

Anyone wanna fill me in adding some other Muppet?

[ August 26, 2005, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

SC Tonight Show Special Muppet Edition continues...

It's time for the:

Find a matching SC player for the Muppet

Ok, I start:

Sam The Eagle

sam_muppet.jpg

SC Player= jon_j_rambo

Anyone wanna fill me in adding some other Muppet?

[ August 26, 2005, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

• 2 weeks later...

When SC2 is fought by the good old SC gamers

*Terif (Germany) has joined the game.*

*Rambo (USA) has joined the game.*

*Hellraiser (UK) has joined the game.*

*Codename Condor (Italy) has joined the game*

*Dragonheart (Japan) has joined the game.*

*Liam (France) has joined the game.*

*Zappsweden (Russia) has joined the game.*

Zappsweden: Yo

Hellraiser: sup biotch?

Rambo: Hi

Codename Condor: Hi

Dragonheart: Hi

Terif: Hi

Liam: Hi

Terif: Kewl, SC2 has given Germany a start with Tiger Tanks!

Rambo: ?

Liam: Rambo, he was just kidding.

Hellraiser: Rambo, there is nothing fishy going on, seriously.

Zappsweden: Hey Terif, lets bury the hatchet. I will never attack you, I swear...

Terif: sure, whatever

Zappsweden: kewl

Hellraiser: Hmm, Liam you know what we should do? LC Gambit, you gotta move those units exactly as I tell you before too late.

Hellraiser: Liam???

Terif: Ah, Poland and LC surrender to Axis. I got it all figured out...

Hellraiser: Liam!!!!! :mad:

Liam: Sorry guys, I was saving up money for a bomber. I will listen to you next time. I promise.

Rambo: Liam. On paper, you should have the best damn ground forces on the planet. Now make sure you defend the whole border not just the Maginot Line.

Game Sound Effects: BOOM! CRASH! BOOM!

Liam: Emergency! Germany broke my lines! BEING HEADCRACKED! Help!

Terif: Paris in April, not bad....

Dragonheart: Bye Liam, thanks for your short participation

*Liam (France) has been eliminated*

Terif: Now Condor, get in those boats to Africa. We gonna swing around Zappswedens Russian flank and get Russia from 2 sides.

Condor: Sir, Yes Sir!

Terif: Dragonheart, what is taking so long? Start doing some action around there

Dragonheart: Oh, reading the lastest updat files and checking all the new units in SC2. I am not gonna do anything in haste here. redface.gif

Hellraiser: WTF, Terif has long range. He is sniping my HQ and killing air

Zappsweden (thinking): Hehe, Good. Let those Capitalistic nations destroy themselves.

Rambo: Hellraiser, you twat. You have no AA research???

Hellraiser: No, I thought the AA Research was not allowed. Terif is the AA Bug still there in SC2???

Terif: No, it has been removed.

Hellraiser: I cannot afford em anyway. Rambo, gimme Lend Lease. FAST!

Rambo: Son. I know you love America and wann be like us but you are not and you will never be. Swim or Sink, Pal!

Hellraiser: Rambo, if you do not lend lease and Axis conquers Europe you will gonna pay HUGE for it later. Come on dude, don’t be a biotch.

Rambo: Ok, I’m sending one boat, ONE BOAT. I will load it with plenty of marines. That’s all it takes to conquer the world.

Terif: Hehe, got em...

Game Sound Effects: BOOOOOM!

Rambo: Germany sunk my ship. YOU FUKKED WITH THE WRONG MARINE! :mad:

Rambo: Ok, That’s it! I’m getting pissed off. Gonna use my All-In strategy now. Soldiers do your duty, man the boats!

Terif: What? Does SC2 include a force pool? Even I have missed that rule. Yikes, 20 US armies deploying on the US East Coast.

Zappsweden (thinking): This is looking better and better. Those Evil Nazis fighting a fierce war against the English dogs and now the American swines getting losses too, hehehe

Condor: Terif Sir, I am moving the pieces according to the SC2 Cookie Cutter Document you sent me. Regardless, I seem to get headcracked. My Spaghetti Soldiers are just having bad luck, I am sure it will turn soon.

Terif (thinking): Grrrrrr, I did not count the Morale Penalties of Italians, Russians and other bozos when doing the cookie-cutter. I need to be flexible now.

Terif: Ok, Condor. I send some forces to Africa. We will get Egyp in time for Barbie, no problem

Condor: Sir, yes Sir!

Terif: Dragonheart. Have u moved your units yet?

Dragonheart: Wow! You can read my mind. I was just planning to move some units when u said “Have u moved your units?”

Condor: Sir, We are short on oil. The Cookie Cutter papers did not say anything about that. Terif Sir, what is happening?

Terif: Zappsweden. I am sorry, but your empire must be destroyed. Chaaaaaaaaarge!

Zappsweden: Arse! WE HAD A FoCKIN TRUCE

Terif: Nah, there are no pacts between Lion and Men.

Condor: Hehe, go get him Sir Grandmaster Yoda Terif.

Zappsweden: Hey, Yankee Rambo. You gotta land in the France now. Early D-Day, C’mon!

Hellraiser: Listen, Zapp you Biotch. You tried to get a stand alone victory for Russia. You let Liam be eaten alive. Hehe, not that I liked the French anyway, but after France I am the one taking those Stukas up the UK arse. Please do not missunderstand. Both me and Rambo want you alive you pig, so that we can beat the Axis.

Rambo: Yeah, you are a Commie! Die Commies!!!!

Hellraiser: Relax Rambo, it is just a game. Just a game.

Rambo: Don’t give me orders, SON! I call the shots around here.

Zappsweden: Wow, Russia get to start with 10.000 MPP, can research snow skiis, get winter equipped men and tanks, invoke Russian partisans and have a special Winter Bonus. Kewl. SC2 rulez!

Terif: Leningrad, Moscow and Stalingrad trenches brought down, will be conquered next turn

Zappsweden: Ahhhhh, the Russian Winter Coming....... smile.gif

Hellraiser: Rambo. Lets hurry up dude. Russia is gaining ground now. We need to get started in France.

Rambo: Nah. My American units are not good enough yet. I need to build the 101st Airborne first

Game Sound Effects: BOOOOM!

Dragonheart: Take that Bimbo Rambo, whatever. Your navy headcracked in Pearl Harbour. Did you expect me to just sit on my ass and be slow?

Rambo: Frankly, I DID!

Dragonheart: You should have prepared dude.

Rambo: You are going down for this, Dragondirt. I am gonna nuke your ass and feed it to all the poor happy (gay) ppl living on the streets here in my country.

Zappsweden: Gonna get Berlin and convert the whole Germany to Communism. Yeah!

Hellraiser: Rambo, the boats are loaded. We need to get rdy for D-Day now. Use your American HQ’s so we can get supply after we landed.

Rambo: This is too easy. Hey, lets just send the Airborne and Marines. They are bad ass!

Hellraiser: No Rambo, your units suck and so does your tanks. Send them in numbers. Expect high casualties because those Gerries can fight and Terif has all the hedge row hexes occupied giving him a nice defence bonus.

Game Sound Effects: Boom!

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, Finally a foothold in France

Zappsweden: Guys, I have already liberated all Russia.

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, we got France.

Zappsweden: Guys, I have already liberated Eastern Europe

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, we got LC, Italy and Half of Germany.

Codename Condor: Terif Sir, I could not hold em off. They are chasing me, gimme a hand.

Codename Condor: Those Allies look nasty, Hey we surrender, don’t shoot, don’t shoot.

Terif: Italian fools, I take over from now on. Bring in our reserves to northern Italy, we gonna reconquer it. In fact, it will be easier now, when Italians don’t get in our way.

Rambo: Hehe, youre headcracked! Terif, give it up now. We gonna hunt the Eagles nest and we gonna bomb all your cities. On second thought, don’t surrender, It’s payback time! We gonna bomb it anyway tongue.gif

You fukked with the wrong Mariiiine!!!!

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, Finally Berlin. Took long time because we had to stop on the way and plant some bombs in German cities.

Zappsweden: Berlin? Me too!

Rambo and Hellraiser: What? We just entered that hex.

Zappsweden:, Yes but the game does not end with Berlin

Rambo: Whatcha talking about???

Zappsweden: Since I chose the “Russia alone” option, the victory cannot be split. You can figure out the rest... BOOM! OOOPS there goes your Eisenhower HQ. Muahaha!!! :D

Rambo: I cannot take this bull****. This is a waste of time. CU

*Rambo disconnected*

*Rambo (USA) has joined the game*

Rambo: Well, I just forgot one thing. Unfinished business. Dragondirt, take this!

Game Sound Effects: BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

*Rambo disconnected*

Dragonheart: Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!! Rambo used NUKES over my Japan. That was low!!!!

Hellraiser: Zapp, lets call this a test game just, not a “game”

Zappsweden: No, this WAS a test game. But now I am WINNING. No test game, dewd. This is fo REAL!!!

Hellraiser: How long can the game last?

Zappsweden: ?

Hellraiser: In case no side gains the upper hand, what year?

Zappsweden: I heard the Stalemate is in 1949 in SC2 but the game wont last that long really.

Dragonheart: hello??? FYI, I am still alive. I can fight on forever, no problem. I wont quit.

Zappsweden: Damn. Dragonslowheart is alive. On second thoughts Hellraiser, this might become a VERY SLOW affair. I offer a draw.

Hellraiser: You kidding me? Dragonheart and I just made an alliance and we can then split the victory. I got the slowest ass player on my side now. Dragonheart, start giving your units the crawl orders now, nice and slow now.

Dragonheart: Roger That!

[ September 08, 2005, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

When SC2 is fought by the good old SC gamers

*Terif (Germany) has joined the game.*

*Rambo (USA) has joined the game.*

*Hellraiser (UK) has joined the game.*

*Codename Condor (Italy) has joined the game*

*Dragonheart (Japan) has joined the game.*

*Liam (France) has joined the game.*

*Zappsweden (Russia) has joined the game.*

Zappsweden: Yo

Hellraiser: sup biotch?

Rambo: Hi

Codename Condor: Hi

Dragonheart: Hi

Terif: Hi

Liam: Hi

Terif: Kewl, SC2 has given Germany a start with Tiger Tanks!

Liam: Rambo, he was just kidding.

Hellraiser: Rambo, there is nothing fishy going on, seriously.

Zappsweden: Hey Terif, lets bury the hatchet. I will never attack you, I swear...

Terif: sure, whatever

Zappsweden: kewl

Hellraiser: Hmm, Liam you know what we should do? LC Gambit, you gotta move those units exactly as I tell you before too late.

Hellraiser: Liam???

Terif: Ah, Poland and LC surrender to Axis. I got it all figured out...

Hellraiser: Liam!!!!! :mad:

Liam: Sorry guys, I was saving up money for a bomber. I will listen to you next time. I promise.

Rambo: Liam. On paper, you should have the best damn ground forces on the planet. Now make sure you defend the whole border not just the Maginot Line.

Game Sound Effects: BOOM! CRASH! BOOM!

Liam: Emergency! Germany broke my lines! BEING HEADCRACKED! Help!

Terif: Paris in April, not bad....

Dragonheart: Bye Liam, thanks for your short participation

*Liam (France) has been eliminated*

Terif: Now Condor, get in those boats to Africa. We gonna swing around Zappswedens Russian flank and get Russia from 2 sides.

Condor: Sir, Yes Sir!

Terif: Dragonheart, what is taking so long? Start doing some action around there

Dragonheart: Oh, reading the lastest updat files and checking all the new units in SC2. I am not gonna do anything in haste here. redface.gif

Hellraiser: WTF, Terif has long range. He is sniping my HQ and killing air

Zappsweden (thinking): Hehe, Good. Let those Capitalistic nations destroy themselves.

Rambo: Hellraiser, you twat. You have no AA research???

Hellraiser: No, I thought the AA Research was not allowed. Terif is the AA Bug still there in SC2???

Terif: No, it has been removed.

Hellraiser: I cannot afford em anyway. Rambo, gimme Lend Lease. FAST!

Rambo: Son. I know you love America and wann be like us but you are not and you will never be. Swim or Sink, Pal!

Hellraiser: Rambo, if you do not lend lease and Axis conquers Europe you will gonna pay HUGE for it later. Come on dude, don’t be a biotch.

Rambo: Ok, I’m sending one boat, ONE BOAT. I will load it with plenty of marines. That’s all it takes to conquer the world.

Terif: Hehe, got em...

Game Sound Effects: BOOOOOM!

Rambo: Germany sunk my ship. YOU FUKKED WITH THE WRONG MARINE! :mad:

Rambo: Ok, That’s it! I’m getting pissed off. Gonna use my All-In strategy now. Soldiers do your duty, man the boats!

Terif: What? Does SC2 include a force pool? Even I have missed that rule. Yikes, 20 US armies deploying on the US East Coast.

Zappsweden (thinking): This is looking better and better. Those Evil Nazis fighting a fierce war against the English dogs and now the American swines getting losses too, hehehe

Condor: Terif Sir, I am moving the pieces according to the SC2 Cookie Cutter Document you sent me. Regardless, I seem to get headcracked. My Spaghetti Soldiers are just having bad luck, I am sure it will turn soon.

Terif (thinking): Grrrrrr, I did not count the Morale Penalties of Italians, Russians and other bozos when doing the cookie-cutter. I need to be flexible now.

Terif: Ok, Condor. I send some forces to Africa. We will get Egyp in time for Barbie, no problem

Condor: Sir, yes Sir!

Terif: Dragonheart. Have u moved your units yet?

Dragonheart: Wow! You can read my mind. I was just planning to move some units when u said “Have u moved your units?”

Condor: Sir, We are short on oil. The Cookie Cutter papers did not say anything about that. Terif Sir, what is happening?

Terif: Zappsweden. I am sorry, but your empire must be destroyed. Chaaaaaaaaarge!

Zappsweden: Arse! WE HAD A FoCKIN TRUCE

Terif: Nah, there are no pacts between Lion and Men.

Condor: Hehe, go get him Sir Grandmaster Yoda Terif.

Zappsweden: Hey, Yankee Rambo. You gotta land in the France now. Early D-Day, C’mon!

Hellraiser: Listen, Zapp you Biotch. You tried to get a stand alone victory for Russia. You let Liam be eaten alive. Hehe, not that I liked the French anyway, but after France I am the one taking those Stukas up the UK arse. Please do not missunderstand. Both me and Rambo want you alive you pig, so that we can beat the Axis.

Rambo: Yeah, you are a Commie! Die Commies!!!!

Hellraiser: Relax Rambo, it is just a game. Just a game.

Rambo: Don’t give me orders, SON! I call the shots around here.

Zappsweden: Wow, Russia get to start with 10.000 MPP, can research snow skiis, get winter equipped men and tanks, invoke Russian partisans and have a special Winter Bonus. Kewl. SC2 rulez!

Terif: Leningrad, Moscow and Stalingrad trenches brought down, will be conquered next turn

Zappsweden: Ahhhhh, the Russian Winter Coming....... smile.gif

Hellraiser: Rambo. Lets hurry up dude. Russia is gaining ground now. We need to get started in France.

Rambo: Nah. My American units are not good enough yet. I need to build the 101st Airborne first

Game Sound Effects: BOOOOM!

Dragonheart: Take that Bimbo Rambo, whatever. Your navy headcracked in Pearl Harbour. Did you expect me to just sit on my ass and be slow?

Rambo: Frankly, I DID!

Dragonheart: You should have prepared dude.

Rambo: You are going down for this, Dragondirt. I am gonna nuke your ass and feed it to all the poor happy (gay) ppl living on the streets here in my country.

Zappsweden: Gonna get Berlin and convert the whole Germany to Communism. Yeah!

Hellraiser: Rambo, the boats are loaded. We need to get rdy for D-Day now. Use your American HQ’s so we can get supply after we landed.

Rambo: This is too easy. Hey, lets just send the Airborne and Marines. They are bad ass!

Hellraiser: No Rambo, your units suck and so does your tanks. Send them in numbers. Expect high casualties because those Gerries can fight and Terif has all the hedge row hexes occupied giving him a nice defence bonus.

Game Sound Effects: Boom!

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, Finally a foothold in France

Zappsweden: Guys, I have already liberated all Russia.

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, we got France.

Zappsweden: Guys, I have already liberated Eastern Europe

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, we got LC, Italy and Half of Germany.

Codename Condor: Terif Sir, I could not hold em off. They are chasing me, gimme a hand.

Codename Condor: Those Allies look nasty, Hey we surrender, don’t shoot, don’t shoot.

Terif: Italian fools, I take over from now on. Bring in our reserves to northern Italy, we gonna reconquer it. In fact, it will be easier now, when Italians don’t get in our way.

Rambo: Hehe, youre headcracked! Terif, give it up now. We gonna hunt the Eagles nest and we gonna bomb all your cities. On second thought, don’t surrender, It’s payback time! We gonna bomb it anyway tongue.gif

You fukked with the wrong Mariiiine!!!!

Rambo and Hellraiser: Yeah, Finally Berlin. Took long time because we had to stop on the way and plant some bombs in German cities.

Zappsweden: Berlin? Me too!

Rambo and Hellraiser: What? We just entered that hex.

Zappsweden:, Yes but the game does not end with Berlin

Rambo: Whatcha talking about???

Zappsweden: Since I chose the “Russia alone” option, the victory cannot be split. You can figure out the rest... BOOM! OOOPS there goes your Eisenhower HQ. Muahaha!!! :D

*Rambo disconnected*

*Rambo (USA) has joined the game*

Rambo: Well, I just forgot one thing. Unfinished business. Dragondirt, take this!

Game Sound Effects: BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

*Rambo disconnected*

Dragonheart: Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!! Rambo used NUKES over my Japan. That was low!!!!

Hellraiser: Zapp, lets call this a test game just, not a “game”

Zappsweden: No, this WAS a test game. But now I am WINNING. No test game, dewd. This is fo REAL!!!

Hellraiser: How long can the game last?

Zappsweden: ?

Hellraiser: In case no side gains the upper hand, what year?

Zappsweden: I heard the Stalemate is in 1949 in SC2 but the game wont last that long really.

Dragonheart: hello??? FYI, I am still alive. I can fight on forever, no problem. I wont quit.

Zappsweden: Damn. Dragonslowheart is alive. On second thoughts Hellraiser, this might become a VERY SLOW affair. I offer a draw.

Hellraiser: You kidding me? Dragonheart and I just made an alliance and we can then split the victory. I got the slowest ass player on my side now. Dragonheart, start giving your units the crawl orders now, nice and slow now.

Dragonheart: Roger That!

[ September 08, 2005, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

EPILOGUE:

Zappsweden surrendered just weeks after the final offensive was started by the new Japan-Anglo pact. His Soviet Union was dissolved after the peace. The opposition party took over and Zappsweden was replaced by a new kandidate and retired from Politics.

Dragonheart succeded in grabbing a large chunk of Russian land in the peace with Russia but the A-Bombs had already taken their toll. Dragonheart passed away in cancer the year after.

Hellraiser rised to become the new unrivaled ruler of Europe. Some say he was worse than the Nazis. His empire (also called “The Evil Empire”) was split during revolts after he passed away.

Rambo retired from his post after the war and built a great Farming empire (mostly Potatos) in the Western USA. He is now one of the richest ppl in the world and the sole producer of french fries for one of the largest hamburger corporations.

Codename Condor was forced to resign after his bad war efforts but continued being a Politician in the same party.

Liam ruled France for over 30 years after the war but was later jailed for his cooperation with the Evil Empire ruled by Hellraiser.

[ September 08, 2005, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

EPILOGUE:

Zappsweden surrendered just weeks after the final offensive was started by the new Japan-Anglo pact. His Soviet Union was dissolved after the peace. The opposition party took over and Zappsweden was replaced by a new kandidate and retired from Politics.

Dragonheart succeded in grabbing a large chunk of Russian land in the peace with Russia but the A-Bombs had already taken their toll. Dragonheart passed away in cancer the year after.

Hellraiser rised to become the new unrivaled ruler of Europe. Some say he was worse than the Nazis. His empire (also called “The Evil Empire”) was split during revolts after he passed away.

Rambo retired from his post after the war and built a great Farming empire (mostly Potatos) in the Western USA. He is now one of the richest ppl in the world and the sole producer of french fries for one of the largest hamburger corporations.

Codename Condor was forced to resign after his bad war efforts but continued being a Politician in the same party.

Liam ruled France for over 30 years after the war but was later jailed for his cooperation with the Evil Empire ruled by Hellraiser.

[ September 08, 2005, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Hellraiser:Liam!!!!! :mad:

*Rambo disconnected*

LOL :D

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Hellraiser:Liam!!!!! :mad:

*Rambo disconnected*

LOL :D