Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now, for something completely different. The Peng Challenge Thread will leap through a ring of fire, while juggling haddock!

Please, ladies and genteleman, do not do this at home, as children or flammable. When we reappear, it will be a whole new world.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Guest Madmatt

Okay, as I said earlier we have no problems with the Cesspool in its original form but over the months we have seen it turn a deeper shade of puss and start to breed some rather harsh words and deeds.

In light of what Meeks and myself have asked, I am locking up this thread once more and Seanachai will be starting a new thread called:

"A Thousand Points of Peng, A Kindler, More Gentler Cess."

We are not saying that you can't taunt and brag about your victories and defeats since that is at the very core of the Cesspool. What we do want to see is a cap on the language and the more colorful metaphors.

Keep it in line with the normal forum rules and and in vain with the fact that people play this game to have fun.

Remember, due to the activity level here the Peng threads will also be near the top. We just don't want to see anything so over the top that it will discourage people from participating in the forums or worse in playing the game.

Have fun, call Mace a sheeploving godless sycophant with the agragate tactical skills of a speckle of unwashed lint retrieved from the navel of an 8 week old Scientologist corpse but do so in a polite way.

Thats all we ask...

Madmatt