-- F A Q -- How to Take a Screenshot and More!

He could tell that she wasn't covered in wool. "Oh no, this is a horrible mistake!" cried Mace. "I should never have gotten so drunk that I can't tell an ugly girl from a...

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Croda:

...PhilliesPhan! Oh wait, there is no difference between an ugly girl and a PhilliesPhan or a GermanBoy for that matter."

With that, Mace confidently zipped his fly, started the car, and drove off to meet...

...Croda, who was and is a sniveling, sad excuse for a human being. His friends and family think of him as "monkey boy" because of his hirsute dispostion and his propensity to hurl..l.

------------------

http://www.derkessel.com/

Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

...Croda, who was and is a sniveling, sad excuse for a human being. His friends and family think of him as "monkey boy" because of his hirsute dispostion and his propensity to hurl...

...insults to those passing by, all the while hanging from trees and making a general nuisance of himself.

However, that was not to say he was without some value, for he was the prime reason why mankind descended from the trees, primarily to get away from his intolerant behavior and to look for places where property values would not be so deflated.

As Croda swung from limb to limb, a small red laser spot appeared on his forehead. At the other end of the beam was...

Originally posted by Mace:

...insults to those passing by, all the while hanging from trees and making a general nuisance of himself.

However, that was not to say he was without some value, for he was the prime reason why mankind descended from the trees, primarily to get away from his intolerant behavior and to look for places where property values would not be so deflated.

As Croda swung from limb to limb, a small red laser spot appeared on his forehead. At the other end of the beam was...

..a GBU-15 with Seanachi's face painted on the nose of the ordinance with a speech bubble saying, "Pucker up and kiss your monkey-ass goodbye!"

But as the bomb closed in on "monky-boy", Croda managed to climb back in the car with Mace and sped off into the country side. Moments later the bomb exploded on the very tree that he was swing from just moments before. But what was really interesting was that as the bomb splintered the tree, it was discovered that the tree wan't really a tree after all, it was a....

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

Originally posted by Maximus:

it was a....

...Ex-newbie known as Phillies Phan trying to hide from The Commissair. "Look at me, everyone, I'm not a junior member anymore!" Phillies yelled. "In fact, now I'm a...

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-14-2001).]

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...prowess at Combat Mission! Perhaps I can really rake in the babes if I show them how well I can use my Panzers, or even my big...

...Inner Croda. "Oh wait," exclaims one of the babes, "isn't the Inner Croda gamey as all hell?" "Phillies! What kind of girl do you think I am???" Just then there's a knock at the door, it's none other than....

------------------

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 03-14-2001).]

...A flaming troll! The troll began to lecture the helpless board members. "PCs are clearly better than Macs for the following reasons: 1. My personal bias and 2. They can run 500 hires mods, while Macs can only run 499." "Clearly, you should all...

------------------

The Last Defense- Free hosting for your CM pictures!

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

...A flaming troll! The troll began to lecture the helpless board members. "PCs are clearly better than Macs for the following reasons: 1. My personal bias and 2. They can run 500 hires mods, while Macs can only run 499." "Clearly, you should all...

...strive to be more like me with my numerical username and sloping forehead. Granted, I only have one eyebrow and my knuckles scrape the ground when I walk. Still I know that there is hope for...

------------------

Still I know that there is hope for...

Phillies to change the subject away from himself. Alas, Phillies failed in his attempt, due to the repeated...

------------------

Phillies to change the subject away from himself. Alas, Phillies failed in his attempt, due to the repeated...

...verbal bludgeoning of the the sad little child with the numerical username. His was an unhappy fate coupled with an equally sad disposition. Feces were constantly flung at him on a daily basis. He knew no other way except to gather them in piles and attempt to sell them. He call it providing...

------------------

...verbal bludgeoning of the the sad little child with the numerical username. His was an unhappy fate coupled with an equally sad disposition. Feces were constantly flung at him on a daily basis. He knew no other way except to gather them in piles and attempt to sell them. He call it providing...

...that there was a market for piles of feces which has a similar demand as ice cubes to eskimoes. But that still doesn't deny the ingenius of the idea of trying to sell **** for money because that's nothing that Mace wouldn't do because....

------------------

But that still doesn't deny the ingenius of the idea of trying to sell **** for money because that's nothing that Mace wouldn't do because....

Mace needed lots of money to upgrade his wardrobe after he discovered that if he wore kilts, his sheep wouldn't be warned off by the sound of a zipper. Keeping this in mind, Mace...

------------------

Keeping this in mind, Mace...

...zipped on over to the airport and jetted to Scotland. While there looking for that oh-so-sheepalicious kilt, his eyes kept being drawn to the sporrans.

"Wow!" He thought. "If I had one of those thingies, then people AND sheep would..."

Originally posted by Iskander:

"Wow!" He thought. "If I had one of those thingies, then people AND sheep would..."

..."inquire is that a sporran on your kilt, or are you just happy to see us?"

The thought of receiving the accolades of the CM community (and sheep, don't forget the sheep) for his choice in scottish national dress, and quite a large sporran, filled Mace with some...

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 03-15-2001).]

..."inquire is that a sporran on your kilt, or are you just happy to see us?"

The thought of receiving the accolades of the CM community (and sheep, don't forget the sheep) for his choice in scottish national dress, and quite a large sporran, filled Mace with some...

...trepidation. What if he was caught with a woolly "one night stand" when his furry feline friend was a callin'? Were his nocturnal goings on a secret? Icredibly bored minds want to know.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch. The numerical user-kid plays a rousing game of concentration and picks his nose again. He won't stop til...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Phillies Phan (edited 03-15-2001).]

...Meanwhile, back at the ranch. The numerical user-kid plays a rousing game of concentration and picks his nose again. He won't stop til...

...his eyeballs drop out, or the wind changes, in which case he is in one hell of a predicament.

While digging for the motherload...

While digging for the motherload...

...Gustav found a reminder of last summer- a wad of crusted fish slime. Although Gustav considered it to be quite the treat, he knew that he should save it for his friend Phillies, who would appreciate it much more than...

(PS- Phillies, it's ok to call me Gustav or 109 Gustav instead of "The guy with the numerical username.")

------------------

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-16-2001).]

...Gustav found a reminder of last summer- a wad of crusted fish slime. Although Gustav considered it to be quite the treat, he knew that he should save it for his friend Phillies, who would appreciate it much more than...

...a kick in the nads by a 350 lb. Left Tackle on the NY/NJ Hitmen. Speaking of which, Maximus, one of the XFL's biggest fans...

------------------

Speaking of which, Maximus, one of the XFL's biggest fans...

...admitted that he was an XFL fan, and should therefore seek some kind of treatment as soon as possible. Everyone wondered why Maximus would possibly enjoy watching the losers who weren't good enough for the NFL play a form of football similar to...

------------------

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-17-2001).]

...Everyone wondered why Maximus would possibly enjoy watching the losers who weren't good enough for the NFL play a form of football similar to...

...feeding the pigeons, while admiring the pretty clouds and marvellous blue sky, all the while dreaming about being at home and trying on Mom's favorite pink dress in front of the mirror.

Maximus was suddenly distracted from his daydreams when he noticed a speck in the sky plummeting towards the earth at terminal velocity.

It was none other than Stuka, who was partaking in the practice of naked skydiving.

Of course, being naked, he didn't have his...

...sporran. Wondering what he would do without it, Stuka...

------------------

...sporran. Wondering what he would do without it, Stuka...

...rolled up into a ball to attempt a soft crash landing. Unfortunately, this method didn't work and Stuka came crashing down and landed in a....

------------------