AT Grenade

1 hour ago, Xavierisback said:

From the old good days of CMBB, the infantry units were able to use ATG or Cocktail Molotov or AT mines. Is there any similar stuff  in CMRT? I saw that te soviet AT Team have grenades. Are they generic grenade? Thank you

Soviet infantry are equipped with RPG 43 AT grenades. They are not differentiated from regular grenades in the equipment list so you can not tell how many they have. During play back you can see the device when they assault a tank.

No molatov cocktails in the game at this point. AT mines can be placed on the ground as part of the scenario.

7 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I loved the chaos that Molotovs (& Ampulomets) could cause in CM:BB.....Put 'em in a giant wheat-field on a windy night for best effect!  :P

It's interesting that n CMBB it seemed like Ampulomets were very common - I assumed that reflected RL  So it's odd that we don't have em at all in CM2.