The Possibly Penultimate Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noba as a ferret's winky. There, Ah said at.

Nidan1 as a feckless git bastarrrd nancy boy tha' wearrrs Belgiumesque pantaloons. Hae cuildnae scrabble haes way oot o' a soggy paper bag. Ah also hear haes mother is rather large.

Boo, ye porridge clump, di ye gi any o' tha noo games workin'. or shuild Ah saind ye tha next turrrn fraim tha old game? Git.

Noba as a ferret's winky. There, Ah said at.

Nidan1 as a feckless git bastarrrd nancy boy tha' wearrrs Belgiumesque pantaloons. Hae cuildnae scrabble haes way oot o' a soggy paper bag. Ah also hear haes mother is rather large.

Boo, ye porridge clump, di ye gi any o' tha noo games workin'. or shuild Ah saind ye tha next turrrn fraim tha old game? Git.

That tears it....try to be nice....see what it gets me, no good deed goes unpunished says I. Try to give the poxy faced git a break. Let him rave on in that unitelligable Emrys style old world kilt wearing accent without comment. But no, he must attempt in the lamest fashion to issue what could be understood to be drunken disertation on the care and feeding of gerbils. Well enuf said....OSGF put your troops where your marbly mouth is, lets see whoe paper bag is the strongest, and never mind my pantelones.

You have been challenged sir! send me a setup, scenario preferred CMBN or CMFI, Ill let you choose if you can handle it.

I am presently going "old school" (Or to you, "auld place ah've nevair been tooo") in a couple of CMAK games and having a wonderful time.

I don't suppose YOU still have CMAK loaded?

And would you care to become an Olde One? I'm thinking of having elections.

Nominations, anyone?

I've been an Olde One for loh these many moons now in addition to having the most devastatingly successful win/loss record in the history of CM.

I therefore claim title as 'Supreme Olde One and Tactical Genius' of the Cesspool, such as it is. For as the few remnants of the once mighty clan of Kanniggetts shelters in the Fuhrerbunker of the Cesspool, our days seem numbered.

Perhaps they'll make a movie about these times, Daniel Craig will play myself, Will Ferril will be Boo, Shia LeBouf will play Nidan1 and the role of Emrys will be taken by Judge Judy.