ToW3 WW2

Tartari

Caen DLC maps and statics, and also UK units are now integrated and work perfectly in Korea! But i've still a problem with the Piat's animation! I'm currently trying to make the Battle Generator working with the WW2 stuff, difficult!

grab20120907122232214.jpg

grab2012090712215645.jpg

grab2012090712212015.jpg

grab20120907121120814.jpg

and Knokke's Typhoon!

grab20120907121025827.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i've been very busy with my job two last weeks, therefore i couldn't make much progress, but yesterday evening, i managed to figure out how to make kursk and Caen maps work in the mission generator (and for later, "strategic campaigns!) ! All these researches are time-consuming, as creating new maps and missions!

No release date for the moment, but we need more testers, so feel free to PM me if you want to help!

PS: still no success yet for the PIAT :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It would be such a pitty if such a promising mod would die!

no, it won't ! Sorry, i was away from games because I was very busy with my job! I don't know if i'll have time to release the ToW1 part because the units need to be reworked with 3DS Max, but at least, i'll release these parts (even without new scenarios):

-Kursk/ Caen

-Afrika

I'm still waiting for scenario creators though! At the moment we have only one new battle (by Arzok). Fortunately, i was able to make the Mission Generator working for the Kursk/Caen maps and units.

• 5 weeks later...

@Arzok, yes the missions are two! sorry. But the first is too difficult, mortars are a game killer in ToW.

@Gnash answer sent!

@Dark Morkar: will make them available soon for testing again with a lot of new missions and a campaign!

@Arzok, yes the missions are two! sorry. But the first is too difficult, mortars are a game killer in ToW.

I think you speak about [la_ravit]

There are 2 mortars, I can suppress one or even these 2 mortars, and add one or two more tanks and one more squad for germans

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
no, it won't ! Sorry, i was away from games because I was very busy with my job! I don't know if i'll have time to release the ToW1 part because the units need to be reworked with 3DS Max, but at least, i'll release these parts (even without new scenarios):

-Kursk/ Caen

-Afrika

I'm still waiting for scenario creators though! At the moment we have only one new battle (by Arzok). Fortunately, i was able to make the Mission Generator working for the Kursk/Caen maps and units.

Any estimate when any of the new content may be released?