Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Rhinos Busting Bocage

Rhinos are still reversing through bocage. Any idea when or if this will be fixed?

Two big issues with this behavior: Gives them an unfair advantage of escaping from an Ambush zone and also causes unrealistic tank casualties because they often reverse through bocage exposing their flanks to enemy fire.

In regards to the later issue, I know there are many in this forum who enjoy doing this but I don't like it when my Rhinos do it.

Rhinos are still reversing through bocage. Any idea when or if this will be fixed?

Two big issues with this behavior: Gives them an unfair advantage of escaping from an Ambush zone and also causes unrealistic tank casualties because they often reverse through bocage exposing their flanks to enemy fire.

In regards to the later issue, I know there are many in this forum who enjoy doing this but I don't like it when my Rhinos do it.

It also cause mobility kills when a Rhino you know is on its last legs (roadwheels? Track links?) decides to reverse through a hedge when there's really no need.

When mine do it, I order them back through the gap they just reversed through. Time to face the enemy like a man. :)

This issue is known to BF.C.

Yep, as do I ... Except when they back out onto a road that is bore sighted by a PaK40 :eek:. Happened to me recently :( .. I guess it all evens out because I've had them escape to safety by backing out of a field through a hedge and it probably saved them. Depends on who's ox is being gored I suppose.

When mine do it, I order them back through the gap they just reversed through. Time to face the enemy like a man. :)

This issue is known to BF.C.

Indeed. Last time it got brought up, ISTR Steve saying they thought it had been fixed pre-release, and it'd be fixed in the patch.