Another editor question

I would like to know only one thing about the editor, say i make a new map, from zero and save in the 1.03 version, if the 1.04 is released can i still play this map i made or the game will not allow it?

I'm very curious about that because if i spend days in the editor just to have my map not working on the 1.04 version it would be very disappointing...

so...

Using this old post, i will ask another question...

I'm trying to mod 1914 call to arms, so the Germans have a decision to boost Ottoman infrastructure, rising it'd MPP production and running a rail road to Baghdad, I’m trying to do this by creating another mine for the Ottomans and a rail that goes to Baghdad, but i will keep a town near Baghdad, where the rail pass trough, with 0 supply, and with the Germans activation the town goes to 5 supply in 5 turns with a resource script.

The problem is that i don't know how to set the mine and the town to stay with 0 supply until Germany choose Yes in the decision, so anyone knows how to set a resource title to be with 0 supply level at the star of the game, just like the France relocated industries...