Any update on the QB map side switching?

I am sending an email as requested above. Note I see people in the forum I am playing on report this problem all the time. The problem is clearly not fixed.

I am playing on a mac. PBEM game. All the details are in the briefing. This is the third game in a row that is not starting up right. Before I sent the invite for the PBEM I used these settings for a hotseat game so I could make sure the settings were right. Every hotseat game I started up was correct.

email incoming.

Other note. I am running version 1.10 with the Commonwealth module. My understanding is that the CW module makes sure I am updated with the patches.

I know these problems can be tough to find. I am willing to help as much as necessary to get to the bottom of this. I love this game and want to see it working right. Bug or no bug it is still the best computer war game I have ever seen.