Sliders for Bazookas, Snipers, Tank firing etc.

Presumably you would set the sliders at a mutually agreeable place while setting up a scenario or QB for H2H play, which would then apply to both sides for the duration of the scenario.

It'd be a PITA trying to remember what settings applied over a variety of concurrent or consecutive H2H games though.

Presumably you would set the sliders at a mutually agreeable place while setting up a scenario or QB for H2H play, which would then apply to both sides for the duration of the scenario.

It'd be a PITA trying to remember what settings applied over a variety of concurrent or consecutive H2H games though.

And would be even worse coming to agreements on what slider settings to use in the first place. I think they'd have to be set to default.

A bit off topic but that link in your sig is wild. Geez I think I'll stick with the excitement of building my own patio.

Yeah, the guy is a lunatic. Even in my wildest and craziest days I would not have tried some of the things he does in this vid. I might have tried base jumping for sure, but not cutting it that close. There were a couple of places where he could have slammed into a tree or spread himself over an acre of landscape. Not my idea of fun.

Michael