Help with Air Support

Fuser

I am currently designing a scenario in which I would like to include some air support in the form of P-47s. The problem is that even if I modify the ammo quantity to scarce, the bombing and strafing of the planes is unbalancing the battle as they are terrific for the Axis. One pass after another they don´t seem to be low on ammo and destroy all the armor with ease, no Flak opposition (no 20mm AAs, no FlakPanzers,...don´t want to use the 88s as this would unbalance the battle to the Axis side). So, how could I limit the presence of Allied fighter bombers to say, one bombing run and a strafing pass?

Just P-51D Light. But all Air Support missions seem to be hardcoded. Ammo selection in the editor doesn´t affect the mission. Allied Fighter bombers with Veteran Observers are really able to destroy a whole Company and a Panther or two,...

I too think air support mission should make fewer over flight when low ammo. I tried this with P-47 in my scenario "Gourbesville". I lowered the ammo to minimum, but always plane made 3-5 very deadly strafes. Bombs seems to be fine with low ammo, but strafing is deadly even when plane have "very low ammo".