Any building mods out there

Please some building mods. The buildings in CMBN, at least the rural ones, look to me like they were built yesterday, the architecture I'm sure fits the local but shouldn't they show some age? Some of them were like hundreds of years old, weren't they? The CMX 1 series have some very good building mods so maybe some of the CMX 1 modders can be enticed to perform their magic on CMBN.:)

Figured it not a big deal actually. Changed color temperature to 5500 K (warmer) and added a subtle, spotty dirt layer (color picked from original dirt tile) and the result looks pleasant to me:

cmnpavementsmod.jpg

Edit: Picture taken at clear weather, noon.

Yes, very pleasant and natural.

You haven't got this from me, but I happen to know this legendary CMx1 building modder who just might be working on some new stuff. ;)

Oh, and btw, it's not me! My next (upcoming) mod will be far less glorious.

I'm sure they both will be great. I'm looking forward to them. I'm holding off playing any more scenarios till I get my game modded up and the first patch comes out. There are many good scenarios out there and I want to see them all at their best.