Sorry, we choose to not assist to your battle.

A particularly brilliant (but still a good ol boy) Texas lad earns himself a free ride to Harvard.

He arrives on campus totally befuddles having never set foot in the area prior to that day.

He approaches a particularly preppy looking fellow and inquires quite politely:

"Could you please tell me where the registration building is at?"

Staring down his nose presumptuously at the Texan, he replies "Here at Harvard we do not end our sentences with a preposition."

Apparently humbled, the Texan apologizes, "Sorry about that, buddy, let me try that again..."

"Could you please tell me where the registration building is at.....a$$hole?"

To expand a little: I started a QB with almost everything in random, Strict Rarity and when I entered the Setup, I found that I had no troops.

The Savegame seemed to me eloquent enough, avoiding me to write a post in bad English.

The cpu must have encountered that rare state where it picks something so rare that it doesn't exist at all in the frequentist world.

You need a Bayesian Prior.

To expand a little: I started a QB with almost everything in random, Strict Rarity and when I entered the Setup, I found that I had no troops.

The Savegame seemed to me eloquent enough, avoiding me to write a post in bad English.

Your bad English is the best English, Ariel! I'm away from the game, so couldn't check the save file. If everything's random, it's hard to pinpoint what the exact reason might be, but it's probably to do with a Tiny battle size and/or some special force type. Like, with all armour forces and strict rarity, there might not be anything for the autopicker to afford to give you within the Tiny budget. That's my educated guess from your depiction, anyway. Tiny QB's have many such problems and currently I think it's best not to use them with autopicker for other than infantry only battles. This could change with the coming patch, dunno yet.

A particularly brilliant (but still a good ol boy) Texas lad earns himself a free ride to Harvard.

He arrives on campus totally befuddles having never set foot in the area prior to that day.

He approaches a particularly preppy looking fellow and inquires quite politely:

"Could you please tell me where the registration building is at?"

Staring down his nose presumptuously at the Texan, he replies "Here at Harvard we do not end our sentences with a preposition."

Apparently humbled, the Texan apologizes, "Sorry about that, buddy, let me try that again..."

"Could you please tell me where the registration building is at.....a$$hole?"

Somehow I don't think I would have survived the encounter with my father if I'd given him that reply :D However I am going to have to tell him this joke now.

Sorry that wasn't really mean to be that critical, just something that has been ingrained in me for the last oh so many years to the point now that even my Japanese wife responds like that when she hears sentences ending with "at". Your English is fine and most importantly you included the save - gold as it were for explaining what your issue is.

I ran the battle to the end and then hit ceasefire. It shows no German troops whatsoever. Not sure of the process you went through on troop selection but it appears as if no German troops were purchased. I could be mis understanding that completely so I wouldn't rely on me, but it is odd that it lists nothing if you just hit ceasfire.

edit *Duh I guess that was your point. Sorry, the above responses seem more appropriate and more helpful.*

its happened to me in QBs in the past with random settings applied

its also happened that only some of the troops purchased did turn up

its also happened that different troops turn up ,rather than the ones i actually chose

i remember a purchased pak40 turned up as a pak38 and a StuH turned up as a stug

theres certainly something fishy with the random element selection in QBs

one of my first battles against Baneman had only half the force i selected appear for the battle,and i was certain it wasnt the force i had chose at the time