Working on another one of my soundmods...

Dont know if any of you remember me from the old CMx1 days, but im working on a new soundmod for CMBN with new (as in i havent rehashed my old sounds) sounds that i think fit quite well...

Ive still used some of my old cannon sounds, and i might use explosions and deathscreams from my old mod (havent tried them out in comparison with my new sounds yet).

anyway, just thought id gauge interest before i bother to actually upload something :D

ps. ill fraps some action and put it up on youtube and link it here soon. (like in the next days or so, but i have to go to a funeral first)

UPDATE: small sneak preview here (all you can hear in this clip is a 37mm, a 20mm, a few pistols, an MP40 and a coax mg)

EDIT: REMOVED THE LINK SINCE THE AUDIO QUALITY WAS CRAP, WILL UPLOAD NEW SOON

disclaimer: i am currently using Veins soundmod beneath my soundmod so alot of the sounds that are NOT gunfire/canonfire that you hear are from his mod.

Currently uploading 4 vids on youtube that show off (well, sound off more likely) the sounds of M1 garands, Mausers (same sound as the garand unfortunately), MP40 (same as tommygun), MG42, StG44, M1919 (same as MG34), 50mm AT-gun and explosions...

that should be enough to make a decision on wether you like the mod or not :D

as for the mod itself, it is largely done (gunfire and explosions) but im waiting for permission from vein to use some of his sounds in my mod since you cant use both (unless you are a little mod-savvy)