Reduce Map Size - Terrain Objectives can no longer be deleted

Why does it matter? The AI will use the on-map terrain objectives even if you re-paint them, or ignore them if you don't. If you are determined to delete the off-map ones then simply increase the map Width/Depth until you find them, delete them, then reduce the map again. The terrain that was on pre-cut should still be there, off-map.

But the AI doesn't care about off-map.

Why does it matter? The AI will use the on-map terrain objectives even if you re-paint them, or ignore them if you don't. If you are determined to delete the off-map ones then simply increase the map Width/Depth until you find them, delete them, then reduce the map again. The terrain that was on pre-cut should still be there, off-map.

But the AI doesn't care about off-map.

If the AI doesn't care - it doesn't matter. But doesn't the AI care?

I just ran a quick test scenario. Placed a 500 point 'preserve' objective on the edge of the map then shortened the map til it disappeared. I then ran the scenario and cease-fired. The off-map 500 point objective wasn't among the points totals. So it appears theres no problem, but that was a good catch. I don't recall anyone testing what happened when you moved a 'live' terrain objective off-map before.

I just ran a quick test scenario. Placed a 500 point 'preserve' objective on the edge of the map then shortened the map til it disappeared. I then ran the scenario and cease-fired. The off-map 500 point objective wasn't among the points totals. So it appears theres no problem, but that was a good catch. I don't recall anyone testing what happened when you moved a 'live' terrain objective off-map before.

perfect then i am happy. btw i have some reputation as an ugly tester :-)