CMBN = Great entertainment value

When you compare the cost of CMBN against that of many other forms of entertainment, you'll find that CM comes out on top almost every time. CMBN cost me about $75 and will provide me dozens if not hundreds of hours worth of entertainment. A single ticket to a major sporting event these days can easily cost well above that. For what? A couple of hours? Add the cost of food/drink/gas/parking, etc and it's no comparison.

For me, CMBN may be a diamond in the rough, but it's certainly the best value going for my entertainment money, bar none.

It's a no-brainer investment, with a great future.

Sorry Vancouver Canucks, but I'm playing Combat Mission tonight. . . .

Signed,

Johnny (from Vancouver)

... [CMBN] will provide me dozens if not hundreds of hours worth of entertainment...

So you are not planning on spending much time with the game?

The game has been out for about 20 days, my per-hour cost is runnng at about £0.40 and I have barely scratched the surface. By the time the 21AG module comes out I would expect the cost per hour of the entertainment provided by CMBN to be fractions of a penny - effectively free.

Good computer games are sold too cheaply.

It's not a proper goer for me until the memory-error issue has been sorted. I've just spent the entire morning running tests to help try and narrow it down.

But when it's working...aye carumba, it is truly superb. I just don't want to be in the middle of a HTH with one of my bros and lose the lot to a crash and corrupted saves (as was so common with CMBB and CMAK).

yeah i was thinking about this the other day. i do boxing and its £9 a week. for like 3 hours. i will get so much more joy out of this game in comparison to the money. kinda depressing though, that i am going to become a couch potato because its cheaper than staying fit :D ah well, im sure BF will be happy

It's not a proper goer for me until the memory-error issue has been sorted. I've just spent the entire morning running tests to help try and narrow it down.

But when it's working...aye carumba, it is truly superb. I just don't want to be in the middle of a HTH with one of my bros and lose the lot to a crash and corrupted saves (as was so common with CMBB and CMAK).

yeah im stuck with the demo untill they sort this problem out.