New Scenario for Playtest

Hi Guys,

Just put up a new scenario for playtesting at my site below. The name is Squash the Doodlebug, which is a fictional account of units from 502PIR attacking a V1 Launch Site near the town of Lederzeele about 5km SE of Pas D' Calais. This is a recreation of a scenario I did forthe Sie Kommen Battle PAck for CMAK, but it never made it in.... Some Screenies below

doodle2.jpg

doodle1.jpg

doodle.jpg

Please Email Feedback good, bad or ugly to Fredrocker

Looks great! Fredrock1957, I saw on your own site that you have ported two of the Sie Kommen scenarios for cmbn. Is there a chance that you would make the whole project into a real cmbn campaign? It would be a true epic!

After recreating some of the Sie Kommen battles (6-8 I think), I should be really use to the Editor by then, I was thinking of doing something along the lines of the 'Breakout' with maybe 12 -18 small battles with areas like Poterie Ridge, Martinville Ridge, Pont -de-lo-Rogue, Brehat, Cerences, Lenronne, St. Denis le Gast, Hambye, etc... lol... I have done a lot more background work then I thought over the past 8 months... Well anyway you get the idea...