Any Interest in US Divisional Patches?

mjkerner, thanks for your great job! By the way using your mod for a scenario "bloody dawn", element of 119th infantry regiment part of 30th Division, I noticed uniform set 3 is marking with 29th Division! Nevertheless very good work! I really appreciate the mod you done, excellent!

Cheers

Pat

patboy, thanks for that catch. Did you download from the BFC Repositroy or GaJ? I'm afraid the one I uploaded at BFC was the same one that was screwed up and got all funky when the upload wouldn't take at first at GaJ's and resulting in some wierd corruption (not as bug or virus--obviously operator error) of the file. I'll check my copy and fix the 30th file if need be.

By the way, you could make that change yourself, if you don't want to wait. Open the 30th Div folder and simply delete it (but then you'd onky have 2 uniforms variants).

I downloaded it from GaJ and I have same issue as patboy: the 30th Infantry's "uniform set 3" has the blue and gray ying-yang of the 29th.

Still, this is a great mod and goes terrifically with Mord's "patch" portrait mod. I'm playing the Road to Montebourg and it's nice to see the 4th ID with its Ivy patches. So a big thanks to mjkerner for his work.

Patboy and Myles,

Yep, I went home for lunch and checked all the files...my bad. If you guys want, I can email you with the correct uniform. Just PM me with your e-address. I'll wait a few days before uploading v 1.2. I don't see any other goofs like that atm, but we'll see. :o

Thanks for the encouraging comments, guys. Myles, didn't you buy the farm at the LBH?

I will be finishing the OD Dark uniform mod for these divisions in a couple of days, and will include the 30th Div fix (a new 30th folder) in that. Or should I just combine this mod and the new one, and call it v 2.0, and be done with it? What y'all think?