Saved game folders?

It would be nice to have. I have a shortcut on my desktop to the saved game folder in the CM directory and I delete files from there.

So have I, and I made a whole hierarchy of subfolders where I store series of save games, so I don't clutter up the game.

When I go back to a scenario, I just move the savegame back to the top folder and it becomes visible in the game again.

So I rather have BF work on a real game feature than spending time on utilities that we can handle ourselves.

It would be nice to have. I have a shortcut on my desktop to the saved game folder in the CM directory and I delete files from there.

Thanks Pvt. Ryan! One of those tips that seems so obvious now that you pointed it out! ... Yes, BF, please devote your spare hours to Armor cover arcs, specific point allowances for quick battles and additional info in the UI ... don't waste a second on this!! :)