Unhappy Customer

Tpatch

Let me start by saying that I LOVE your games but I HATE your customer support.

I bought the original Combat Mission and B2B and still enjoy playing them. about a year ago I purchased CMAK thru your site via the download option.

The Setup downloaded but when I got to the page that gave me my license code, my browser closed (error). So I never was able to save my license code and I never received an email to the address I supplied.

So I have a game that I cannot play. I emailed elicense@battlefront.com but never received any kind of reply, I emailed Battlefront directly... nothing.

I paid my money, you charged my credit card but I still cannot play the game I've been waiting for.

My dad served in WWII in Italy, Salerno through Rapido River and I thought this game would finally let me play some of the battles he was in. But... no.

Does anyone out there care?

Tom Mechler

Shekbo@yahoo.com

This is very curious. Every time I have sent an e-mail to support@battlefront.com I have gotten a response within 48 hours, and usually much, much faster.

What has always been endearing about Battlefront is how responsive they are. Try sending an e-mail to matt@battlefront as well as to support, and I am sure that he will straighten you out. Just be sure you give them all the relevant details that you didn't put in this post.

What on earth is B2B ?