Can't get my AT gun to fire (DEMO version)

This is definitely a bug which is reproducible using the instructions renaldo1 provided, thanks for the effort.

Those dog-leg corner bocage pieces are preventing the gun turning like it wants to I think.

I've reported it on the beta forum. If anyone saw this in other terrain types please post how to reproduce it.

I know. But lets just say that I have

Every unit's different. Even the same unit (not so much tanks) in different locations will behave differently. I've seen tanks duke it out with tube guys, both blasting away merrily and a tree halfway between stopping every shot, because the trajectory of the rounds isn't a straight line like the LOS. Sometimes they can see through the foliage, sometimes they can't. I'm sure and certain that there's a condition that we've not identified which changes that case. Wind, maybe, or general illumination levels...

For information (and debug, save file available), I am also having a "no gun fire with perfectline of sight" issue.

- Gun behind low bocage.

- 5 AT rounds.

- No suppression.

- very clean Line of sight.

- Tank at 500m , side flank and then front.

==> gunner loops through spotting <>planning without firing

Problem may not be related to bocage because it fires OK on another thank at 300m at a different orientation.