Purchasing units question

Purchase the battalion, the delete what you don't want. This method was done to maintain realsitic C2 links between units. I think there are other threads about this on the forum so a wee search might throw up some more detail (the manual has more info as well).

Cheers fur noo

George

It takes a little getting used to for most people, but after playing with it some you'll find that it's pretty easy to manage. I'm still hoping that someday we can get in "bottom up" approach (where all units start out deleted), but there's several tricky issues from a coding standpoint that need to get sorted out before that can happen.

Steve

That was my question a few days ago. Then I clicked on the "plus" sign after pruchasing a BN. I like the method now that I know it as said above it keeps the command link.

Also when our purchasing individual vehicles or special units make sure the unit you then attached to (ie: BN,Co, or Plt commander) is highlighted. Important for C&C

It's a backwards way of purchasing but I see why it's that way and it works perfectly.

So much fun..you have a few minus points and need to cut someone...but from where:)

Every point matters so some units will have less experience etc and even swap a HT out for a jeep or even a cheap truck.

It's my favorite part of the game.

I just wish it was connected to a campaign.