I can't find the "un-licence"

HI.

I want to reinstall my operation system.

So I FIRST uninstall the CMBN.But through the process of uninstall ,I can't find the "un-licence".

Now the game has been uninstalled.

Should I countiue to reinstall the operation system or try to find the un-licence.

There is no Un-license for CMBN. It recognizes your computer when installed by your registry and hardware info or some such. You may or may not lose one key when reinstalling your OS, though. But say you just uninstalled the game and didn't change anything on your comp, then reinstalled later, your Keys will be fine...I think you only lose a key if it's a major addition to the system.

Mord.

There is no Un-license for CMBN. It recognizes your computer when installed by your registry and hardware info or some such. You may or may not lose one key when reinstalling your OS, though. But say you just uninstalled the game and didn't change anything on your comp, then reinstalled later, your Keys will be fine...I think you only lose a key if it's a major addition to the system.

Mord.

very well ,thanks a lot