Quick-Battle >> only Tanks ???

Hello,

if i choose "only tanks" for my side and also only tanks for the "enemy", then the enemy all time only has infantry after QB starts ????

Only tanks means only tanks or what i do wrong ?

I played a QB game last night vs AI and this happened to me as well.

At first I assumed I didn't select "only tanks" for the AI but now that I read this, maybe I did select "only tanks" for both and the AI got a bunch of infantry

Thx

jonpfl

Hello,

if i choose "only tanks" for my side and also only tanks for the "enemy", then the enemy all time only has infantry after QB starts ????

Only tanks means only tanks or what i do wrong ?

First off, ensure that the setting is indeed at "Armor Only". That request might sound silly, but more than once I've accidently had the setting at something else.

also fpund out that you can not choose tanks, when you setup that the player also buys army for the "enemy".

when choosing "us army" for the "enemy" instead of "random allies", then you can choose tanks as a buing option for the enemy and also the "buying armee automaticly" for the enemy works.

i guess if you not especially choose "us army" for the enemy (in my case " us as enemy", didnd tried other way round) you can not have tanks.

hope this helps

andi