Engineers vs Hedgehogs

Are engineers suppose to be able to clear hedgehogs? I've set up a little test to see what engineers can clear or blast. I've tested them with bunkers, barbed wire, mines and hedgehogs. And I have not been able to get them to do anything with hedgehogs. I have attempted to blast them. I have left the engineers in place in the same tile with hedgehogs for several minutes to see if anything happens. Nothing.

I take it hedgehogs were not that easily removed?

Are engineers suppose to be able to clear hedgehogs? I've set up a little test to see what engineers can clear or blast. I've tested them with bunkers, barbed wire, mines and hedgehogs. And I have not been able to get them to do anything with hedgehogs. I have attempted to blast them. I have left the engineers in place in the same tile with hedgehogs for several minutes to see if anything happens. Nothing.

I take it hedgehogs were not that easily removed?

A dish of milk and bread will usually lure them out. Hamsters are another story altogether.

Joking aside you goofs I was wondering this too. Manual says impassable but can't find anything about being able to remove them. Kind of screwing up my plans in the second scenario of Panzer Marche Campaign. :-)

Blast holes in the hedgerows