so CMBN was good fun..... whens the Brit module coming out?

I thought someone would have beat me to it, but looks like Im the first to ask when the upcoming next release is due out post-cmbn release :D Its going to slowly grow into being the number one topic over the next few months, may as well start bright and early hoho

I hope BFC aren't doing anything daft like taking a break after releasing cmbn when theres a commonwealth module to be working on.

chop chop BFC! No rest for the wicked!

:D:D

The Inferiors of the House formerly known as of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha -module will come out, ...when it's finished.

...to be finished, work on it has to have been started first...

...to start work on the Inferiors of the House formerly known as of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha -module the patches for CMSF(NATO) and CMA must be finished...

......to be finished means for the patches for CMSF(NATO) and CMA that...

...etc.

Greetings from Schwarzburg-Sondershausen

*Sigh*

A fleeting moment of thinking I had achieved something special in the great history of this forum. :cool:

Seems I have little else to whittle away the time as stare at that download bar. I can only assume however that waiting for the download to finish is the same reason quite a few people are on here and not playing cmbn... :)

I see this iteration as a practice for the real deal of the 'Brit' module. Sherman Fireflies, Cromwells and Churchils. Canadians Vs Hitler youth. And BF, none of the tarrying this time, get it out within six months........