Loading bar with ammunition belt ?

Hi,

i just started the full version of CMBN and played around (loaded maps ect.).

But suddenly i noticed the loading bar...was it like this before ?

In the demo at least there was a orange bar...correct ?

Now its a ammunition belt...correct ?

Iam totally confused. :D

I don't know which one it is... probably the sound one. If you want rid of it unpack the mod by putting it into the 'Input' folder in 'Rezexplode' in your modtools folder then click Rezexpolde.exe. The loading bar files will be called 'Load progress...' and won't be in a folder (which is probably how I missed them).

Once you have deleted the two files move the contents of the 'Exploded' folder into the 'Input' folder in 'Rezpack'. Then click RezPack.exe and a new 'Packed.BRZ' file is made. Name this what you want and you're done.

EDIT: Just checked and yeah, it's the sound mod. That one's a little too big to reupload just to take the loading bar out. If I release a V2 I'll get rid of the little buggers.

Ha... When I saw the title of this thread I thought Wiggum had detected an error in the game, namely that the Browning Automatic Rifle could be seen being loaded with an ammunition belt. That would have been a shocker!