Bridges in 3D editor preview of the Demo

Is the 3D preview and scenario editor incomplete in the demo as far as elevation and bridges are concerned?

The bridges I've layed in the map maker don't show. Also I can only adjust elevation to minimum 5 even using a delta increment of 1. Even though the manual states elevation can go from 0 to 999. I know bridges are not tied to elevation or water elements as there is a bridge over dry land in the demo.

It looks like they only included the art and model assets for the few bridges which appear in the demo battles and stripped off the ones that don't.

Same goes for the buildings as well - try placing a whole bunch of different buildings all over the map and you'll notice in 3D preview that some of them have missing roofs or some of the textures are greyed-out.

The depressed water tiles made it necessary to set minimum height to 5. The game does go from 0 to 999 but the first four elevation points are reserved for automatically depressed water elevations. Bridges also have a restriction. They don't appear on-map if they're within 3 tiles of the map edge. And they must be touching both banks. Otherwise, if one edge is over water they'll sink beneath the waves. :)

The depressed water tiles made it necessary to set minimum height to 5. The game does go from 0 to 999 but the first four elevation points are reserved for automatically depressed water elevations. Bridges also have a restriction. They don't appear on-map if they're within 3 tiles of the map edge. And they must be touching both banks. Otherwise, if one edge is over water they'll sink beneath the waves. :)

Ah nice words :)

So i kwow BF couldn't put all on demo but for bridges ( very nice shapped and crafted) we can't saw its so they are on ground level and on scenario "close the pocket" you must have a submarine to see the good BF job ...