CMBN already taking its toll

When you get older, you will understand that there are some things which are best enjoyed with COMPLETE attention and focus. CM, women, good single malt scotch...

No time for that. You put your focus on one single task and BAM next thing you know your portfolio is down 25%, your iphone is lighting up with calls (blackberry is SO last year), your broker is on call waiting trying to break through, your kitchen sink is plugged and you car has an oil leak. One more second away from multitasking and next thing you know you are eating dog food from a cardboard box under a bridge. You have to keep up! 5 things at once is no longer enough!

my little mrs is already used to CM since 1999 so she understands that she has to wait for me to lose, cry, blame the gamey AI, and then the relentless mounting starts.
Well, all of that will take about fifteen minutes of your time. What do you do with the other twenty-three hours and forty-five minutes of your day?

Wait -- never mind. I really don't have any desire to know.

Steve

I can tell you are all of "older" mentality. Where is the rest of the multitasking generation?? People like myself play BF while tucking in the missus and doing the bills for the next week.. efficiency!

You recognize that "tucking in the missus" is a euphemism, right?

Steve

I warned my wife about my gaming addiction before we got married (in '87).

That was reinforced on our 5th wedding anniversary when a new game of 'Empire (for UNIX)' started up. We got 4 extra hours worth of turns that day. Needless to say, she still remembers that.

CM:BN will pale by comparison to others games I've played endlessly - such as Return to Castle Wolfenstein or World of Tanks.