demo editor

I was messing with the editor and had a few questions about it. How does one place a bridge? I can only seem to place the small foot bridge and get it to show up in the 3D view. The bigger bridges dont seem to show up. I messed with the elevation but they still didnt show up.

Also when I changed the parameters to fog or any rain other than light rain and the horizon is black like the .bmp file is not there. The sky (directly above the ground) is there but the rest is not. Any ideas? I have a NVIDIA graphics card....is that the problem?

Steve-o

I was messing with the editor and had a few questions about it. How does one place a bridge? I can only seem to place the small foot bridge and get it to show up in the 3D view. The bigger bridges dont seem to show up. I messed with the elevation but they still didnt show up.

Move the bridge placements away from the edge of the map... I think 4 tiles or so and they'll show up, at least that is what people are saying anyways. No idea why it is like that. It might also be art that was chopped for space, not sure.

Also when I changed the parameters to fog or any rain other than light rain and the horizon is black like the .bmp file is not there. The sky (directly above the ground) is there but the rest is not. Any ideas? I have a NVIDIA graphics card....is that the problem?

Steve-o

Artwork that wasn't essential for the three included scenarios isn't wrapped into the demo to cut down on download space.