Does tutorial mission have a tutorial??

I'm sure I'm being foolish but is the demo tutorial mission (Road to Berlin) supported by any tutorial help - either in-game or by an accompanying text file?

I simply can't work what makes it a tutorial?

Can anyone please clarify?

Mac version.

It's actually a training mission, something "easy" to play - I really wish everyone would stop calling it a tutorial, because it doesn't have one accompanying it.

However, it closely resembles Raff Moves Inland, which IS a tutorial mission from the full version of the game. The tutorial for that is in the manual. So, with some modifications, you could follow that part of the manual.

It's actually a training mission, something "easy" to play.

Well, I played the tutorial mission (Allies, WEGO, Iron), but until the last minute, I doubted my chances of winning. But the victory conditions were quite forgiving, so it was still called a total victory, but I lost quite a lot of men, and a tank, and my whole force was rattled.