Limited Edition. . . Just curious.

So. . before I ask the question, I took no chances and preordered a few days ago. I WANT THAT MANUAL!!!.

I still have the original CM and followups on my hard disk and often go back to them . . and. . . I STILL Have the original 192 page manual, plus the others. (love it).

So. . I wonder just how many copies of Limited are available? Does Battlefront print only an exact number of copies and that's it. When they're gone - they're gone, and we are the happy little Band of Brothers? Or do they keep on printing as long as late-comers frantically push the button?

Just curious. . . and not worried.

Does Battlefront print only an exact number of copies and that's it. When they're gone - they're gone,

Yup. We printed a quantity that we anticipated will last us through pre-orders. It seems that we did a good job, too, since I will officially make the announcement later today that stock is now "limited". Which means that we still have some (so if you order now, you still are guaranteed to get it), but may run out basically any day now.

We did end up printing extra manuals though, more than we needed for the Limited Edition alone. Which means that even after the Steelbook sells out, customers will still be able to get the printed manual (in a standard plastic DVD case, though).

Martin

i would have wanted the limited edition,but the last time i order software from outside the country

i was hit by Cdn. customs. I hope the digital copy will come with a pdf manual,so i can get it printed

I just can't justify 65.00 plus 55.00 fee for customs,they nailed me once....never again!

i should say that the software i purchased was not from battlefront,but i'm now gun shy to order

the digital copy will have to suffice,and i'll back up my copy

BFC products (at least the games I've had) always come with a PDF manual, no matter what the version. CMSF and CMA also have come up with a 'printer friendly' version with a plain background, and there's no reason why this wouldn't be the case with CMBN.